Chapter 15

Drew got home and just went to sleep, he figured he get some sleep before facing David, he was dead on his feet. Who knew talking to his mother and have sex with a man before that would weaken him. He made it to his room and slumped on the bed, shutting his brain off as he drifted on to sleep.

Andrew made it home and everything was quiet, he knew David had moved out and judging by Drew’s keys, wallet and cellphone he knew his son had made it home safe.

He sighs looking around the empty apartment, he hasn’t been there ten minutes and he already missed Evan, he hoped and prayed that the summer would go fast so that he can have Evan back here in his arms, things were going good for both of them in their relationship and careers so Andrew knew better than bitch about their situation, so he had to suck up his pain of not having the younger man next to him.

He went to bed to catch up on some much needed sleep.

~*~*~*~**~*~*

Drew woke up with his mind on a fog, he look at the time and grimaced as he sees he had sleep all day, it was already time for dinner, his stomach started to growl on cue.

With a long sigh he got up off the bed and without putting his pants on, he went out on his boxers. He didn’t even remember when he took his clothes off.

He heard noises in the kitchen and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, what’s David doing? Is he cooking dinner?

Drew had forgotten about a very important thing, David had moved out.

He saw someone bending down looking into the stove’s oven; Drew leaned against the doorway, looking his fill.  The man’s ass was sticking out, and just like Drew he was wearing boxers, Drew almost moan at the sight, and David’s ass looked good sticking out like that. What the hell was I thinking, David is a fuck-me dream come alive.

Drew used his teeth to gnaw on his bottom lip as he wondered what it would be like to take David again, pin him down and fuck the living shit out of him.

Drew looked down at his hard on and ran the palm of his hand over it, a soft moan slipping from his mouth, the need to dominate David was screaming to be fulfilled.

Without a second thought he went and stood right behind David’s ass, he rubbed his hardened shaft on the tempting bubble butt when he heard someone’s gasp.

‘’What in the fuck do you think you’re doing?’’ Drew widen his eyes, this didn’t sound like David, no it sounded more like, dear god please no, ‘’dad.’’ Drew whispered as he steps back, shaft going soft as the name left his lips.

‘’Yes, who else would it be? Drew are you sleep walking? Please say you are.’’ Andrew had gone pale as he had felt a very hard shaft being rubbed on his ass. Just because he bottomed for Evan didn’t mean he was going to be anyone’s.

‘’Oh, god, oh shit what the fuck did I? Shit what the fuck old man!? I thought you were fucking David!’’ Drew was losing it, he just pretty much sexually molested his own father.