Chapter 8

Evan was in classes, but his mind was on Andrew, the way he kissed him, the way he cuddled with him at night and the way they both woke up this morning not wanting to leave the apartment.

Andrew had said he wished he could just call in to work and stay in but what kind of example would that be to the other employees.

Evan didn’t want to come to school as well but being close to summer, he needed to keep up with his work, he was also looking into some internships at a few architects firms around the area, there was a very good one in California and they had offer him the position but he didn’t know if he wanted to leave Drew and Andrew for the summer. This early in the relationship and he would be gone for the whole summer, he was afraid of leaving and Andrew finding someone else new, or worst realize he wasn’t gay and go back to woman.

He was being insecure, his self-esteem was at its lowest, but he couldn’t he help it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Andrew worked in his office, most of the day went quietly, he had a big smile on his face and his mind was full of Evan, the way he looks when Andrew kisses him, the way he blushes when Andrew compliments him, and the way he writhes when Andrew is making love to him. That look of pure bliss he gets in his eyes, no one had ever looked at Andrew that way before, not even his ex-wife.

And thinking about his ex-wife, brought up a few concerns. Apparently she flat out refused to sign the divorce papers, she was trying to blame Andrew for her cheating, she said that he had neglected her for so long always putting the job before her and that’s why she had to go and look for someone that would care for her, the funny thing is that Evan’s dad had dumped her since she was broke, so now she wanted Andrew to stay married to her. Andrew wasn’t going to give in, he was done with her and he didn’t owe her a damn thing.

Now all he wanted was to go back to the apartment and see Evan, the younger man brightens his day just by smiling at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Evan was just getting out of his last class for the day, and started walking towards Drew’s classroom, to see if his best-friend was done as well, on his way there his cellphone vibrated and he frowns at that, who would be calling him? Drew was on campus and Andrew was still at work, David should know better than to call him.

When he saw the caller id he went pale, his throat went dry and debated whether to answer or not.

The cell stops vibrating, but then it starts back up again, deciding to just get this over with, he unlocks his screen and puts the device on his ear.