Chapter 7

A/N'S YEAH MY LAPTOP IS STILL UNDER REPAIR, BUT MY VERY GOOD FRIEND LET ME BORROW HIS;) AND HOW HAPPY ARE YOU ALL THAT I KEEP MY FLASH DRIVE ON MY KEY CHAIN WITH MY MUSIC, PICS AND AND WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT ALL MY DOCUMENTS!!! THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE OFF SINCE I WAS IN A BIT OF A CRAPPY WHOLE WEEK, WITH THE PROBLEM WITH MY STORY BEING COPIED, AND MY LAPTOP NOT COOPERATING, AND ETC, ETC! SO HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! WOW LONGEST AUTHOR'S NOTE SINCE A WHILE! ANYWAYS ENJOY MY LOVES! AND GOTTA GO! I DON'T WORK TONIGHT AND I HAVE PLANS TO DRINK BELLY SHOTS TONIGHT!

Evan had a smile on his face for the rest of Sunday, was he dreaming? Was this really happening to him? He and Andrew were together and Drew was ok with it? It just seemed like a wonderful dream and if it was then he never wanted to wake up.

Right now he was getting dressed; Andrew wanted to take him out to dinner and get to know each other on a more intimate level. Evan had butterflies in his stomach, he felt like he could fly.

My god, I’m acting like a teenage girl with a crush on my best friend’s daddy.

But even as he scolded himself mentally, he still had that silly grin on his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Andrew opted for black slacks, and a long sleeve royal blue dress shirt, no blazer he didn’t want to look like an uptight guy and he definitely didn’t want to make Evan uncomfortable, but he was taking the younger male to a nice quiet restaurant, where they had candle lit tables for a romantic setting.

He couldn’t deny he was nervous but excited as well, he wanted to get to know Evan more, what were his likes, dislikes, what did he want out of life? What did he want on a boyfriend? Andrew also wanted to know where Evan’s sweet spot was, he hated that their first night together, they were both drunk but he swore he would make their second time as memorable as possible, maybe their second time could be counted as the first since both of them were too damn drunk to even know if object A made it into object B and all that.

He went outside his room and went into the living room, he didn’t see his son around at all and that had him smile, he was so happy his son was ok with him seeing Evan, now what would my ex-wife and ex- best friend think when they find out? He chuckled darkly as he tried to picture Evan’s dad’s face when he finds out about Andrew being with Evan. Oh and who could forget the bitch, what kind of face would she make when she finds out about Andrew was fucking not only a younger body but a man’s body. Oh man he could hardly wait for the fireworks that were to come when the news would come to light.

‘’Andrew, you’re kind of smiling like Drew and it’s creepy.’’ Evan’s voice sounded shyly next to him.

Andrew turns his gaze towards a mouthwatering Evan, who was dressed with black slacks and a baby blue long sleeve shirt. Andrew smiles as he looks Evan from head to toe, he was content that they had the same minds when it came to wardrobe.

‘’Don’t look so happy, I seen you dress up and you were just lucky I have this clothes bury in my closet, now what were you thinking, that had you grinning like Freddie Krueger.’’ Evan presses Andrew, and the older man debated whether to be honest or lie.

Than he thought, why start a relationship with lies? Why not be honest, Evan knows how much he disliked his ex-wife and ex-best friend so why hide it. He didn’t know where all this between him and Evan was going, but they were both attracted to each other and they already had sex so why not see if they could make it.