Chapter 13 § You're not gay Stiles

Scott explained to us how he knew Jackson was going after Danny, when he smelled Armani. Remember that time Scott tackled the whole lacrosse team at practice to figure out who the other werewolf on the team was? Well, when he tackled Danny he smelled his aftershave, Armani. So after he told us that, we decided that we had to get in the club to make sure Jackson doesn't kill Danny. I still don't get it though. Why would Jackson want to kill his best friend? Anyway, we also figured out we can't get in the club through the main entrance. And that's why Stiles is trying to open a locked door on the side of the club.

"Aw, come on. All right, maybe there's, like, a, uh - like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of- " I walked over to the door and ripped of the handle and give it to Stiles.

"Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?" Stiles murmured disappointed he didn't come up with the idea that two werewolves are standing beside him who have a lot more strength than he has.

"It's okay Stiles, that's why you have me," I smiled walking in the club after Scott who's walking in front of us.

My eyes widened when I saw shirtless guys dancing. Everyone in this club is a guy, I guess that's the reason Danny is here. Green and blue laser lights flashes around the room and music is blasting through the speakers making the floor shake.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're in a gay club," Scott said with wide eyes.

"Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?" I turned around and almost collapsed laughing. Stiles was surrounded by three drag queens, one caressing his arms while the other two are looking him up and down. I don't think he minds though. He did once ask Danny if he is attracted to gay guys, well he has his answer.

" Come on Stiles. I thing I saw Danny by the bar," I still laugh taking Stiles' hand to lead him to the place I spotted Danny a few seconds ago.

We push ourselves through the dancing crowed, avoiding some sweaty, sexually frustrated gay guys.

"Two beers and a- " Stiles said to the barkeeper a little too enthusiastic  holding to fingers up before turning to me.

"a coke," I tell the barkeeper knowing he's not going to believe we're 21.

"ID's?" the barkeeper asked the two boys who are slamming their fake driver's licenses on the counter. He curly haired barkeeper glances at my two friends before laughing.

"How 'bout three cokes?" he asked putting the licenses back on the counter.

"Rum and coke? Sure." Stiles replied leaning casually against the counter smirking. I shake my head from side to side, he's unbelieveble.

The barkeeper raised his eyebrow glancing at Stiles. "Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving anyway."

The barkeeper tells another guy to give us the drinks before walking away.  A shirtless, blonde guy puts our cokes on the table before turning to Scott. "That one's paid for."

A guy in a red and white tanktop waves and winks, before turning back to his friends. I take a sip of my coke before turning to the dancing crowed grinning.

"Oh, shut up," Stiles said frustrated that he didn't get the free drink.

"I didn't say anything," I chuckled my eyes wandered the room looking for our gay friend and his lizard best friend.

"Yeah, well, your face did," I heard Stiles faintly, my attention gut caught elsewhere. Up on the ceiling Jackson- or the Kanima- was lurking around, watching the crowd beneath him.