Game is on

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight or any of its lovely characters. I am just playing in SM's universe.

READ THIS: Okay guys i just crossed 1000 reads and you probably can't imagine how happy i am. When i first made an account on Wattpad i never thought anyone would even bother reading my story but seriously you guys are awesome! Please fan, vote and comment because it means a lot to me!

"Okay I have another blonde joke. This one is especially for Rosalie." Jacob grinned widely as Rosalie hissed.

Chapter 15: Game is on

It was nearly midnight when we all reached the airport. Nessie was asleep in Jacob's arms and on his back was a backpack which contained their clothes, money and other essential items. Everyone one was standing and waiting to board the flight. Alice was by Jasper's side and her eyes were closed as she was trying to focus on how our interaction will go with the Romanians. Edward was staring at Nessie, probably lost in her colorful dreams. After the checking routine was over, we all got on the flight to Israel. It was not a direct flight and we had to again change it again in between.

I sat down in between Edward and Jacob and rested my head on Edward shoulder as he wove his hand through mine. I turned to look at Jacob and asked him "Um Jake…?"

"Yeah Bells?" he replied as he looked down at me. I spoke again "Well…did you talk to Sam about this Volturi thing..?"

A dark expression crossed his face as I said this. He spoke after a few minutes "Yeah I did..he.. well he didn't think that this matter was important enough for them to risk their lives as the area is out of their range. He won't be joining us, Bella."

"Oh" was all I could manage. I have been expecting that Sam and his pack would help us though it was very selfish of me to think that. I had been counting on them to provide us extra help as they were the ones who had been able to make the Volturi hesitate in the first place the last time we had been face to face. I leaned back on my seat and closed my eyes.

"Look Bella, I tried my best. I am sorry." Jacobs's husky voice came from my right. I opened my eyes and saw that his hands were shaking a little. I sighed and took his hand into mine. "No Jake, its fine. Really we were asking too much from them..."

Jacob looked frustrated as he spoke "Bella you don't know how I feel….I..I can't explain it it's-"

"You feel useless that you can't do much to protect Nessie. But you are wrong to think so. You have already done so much." Edward spoke in a calm voice. His voice was calm but I knew him too well to detect the stress and tension beneath the silvery overtones.

"Thanks for the mind hack, leech." Jacob grumbled. We all laughed at his grumpy expression.

Jacob rolled his eyes "Seriously it's very irritating to have someone hacking into your mind all the time. You are lucky Bella. In a way you are lucky too, le-Edward. I would love to see how Bella spends a whole eternity with you if you had been able to enter her mind for even the smallest detail."

Edward threw his head back and laughed heartily. I nudged Jacob in the ribs with my elbow and he winced "Ow! That hurt!"

"Well, I wonder how Edward tolerates you in the bedroom Bella. It's a wonder he is still able to walk properly." Emmett called out from his seat across me.

I hissed at him as Jacob and Emmett sniggered. Edward shook with silent laughter beside me. Esme hushed us all even though she was trying very hard to suppress a grin.

"Okay I have another blonde joke. This one is especially for Rosalie." Jacob grinned widely as Rosalie hissed. He continued anyway

"Why do Blondes always smile during a lightning storm?" He asked us all in general. Emmett sniggered loudly and answered "Because they think they are being photographed."

Jacob laughed loudly "You know your Blondie too well then."

They both continued to roar with laughter as Rosalie muttered "You just wait Emmett. Once we get back...you just wait."

Edward had his face buried between his hands as he shook with silent laughter.

Moments like these kept us binded, together at a time like this. A time that would stretch on into forever.

ISRAEL

"Brother, can't you sense..a..a kind of tension in the air?" Stefan said to Vladimir as they were returning to their home after hunting.

"You read my mind, Stefan….maybe its vampire intuition…but something is coming. I can feel it." Vladimir said as they slowed down near the cliff.

"Exactly. The last time I had this feeling was when the Volturi-" Stefan spoke the word scathingly as if he was referring to a disgusting, hateful thing. "-were approaching us in the battlefield about a year ago."

Vladimir stopped and turned to Stefan with a quizzical smile on his face "And what if it's time again?"

Stefan caught up with what his brother was trying to say and grinned maliciously "Then we are ready..Aren't we Diddi dear?"

A hooded figure emerged from behind a huge tree followed by another short hooded figure. She came up to the two Romanians and let her hood fall back. Golden eyes met the red ones and she said "Yes we are, brother."

Okay so this was kind of short but i promise the next chapter is gonna be longer. I love you all :D please vote!