Arrangements

Here is a new update guys! I really really REALLY need you guys to vote for me. My reads are fantastic, just crossed 800 last week thank you so much! I will update much faster if you vote for me as i will be motivated to write more! Now enjoy the new chapter ^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight or any of its lovely characters. I am just playing in SM's universe.

Jacob slumped back and frowned "What the hell…..we just got rid of those leeches…"

Chapter 14 Arrangements

We all looked at Carlisle with curiosity. Rosalie asked him,

"Um..why Israel? Shouldn't we be heading to Ireland?"

Emmett coughed silently and nudged Rosalie "I think he has lost it. Poor guy." he whispered.

Carlisle smiled a little at that "No Emmett, I am perfectly sane. I want to head to Israel because that's where the Romanians are. Or they were, as they told me last time they were here."

Rosalie looked confused "The Romanians? But why…?"

Carlisle exhaled "We will need them, Rose. They were the only ones who were totally willing to fight the Volturi. We will need them to collect as many vampires as possible. If this comes to war, it will be the greatest that the vampire history has ever seen."

His words were greeted by silence. Then Jasper came forward "We will need to plan it out." He seemed to be in his full leadership mode. "We need to get going today only. Alice I would need you to book our flights to Israel and Edward, Emmett come with me. And Bella can you just go and visit and get our usual documents? I know we are going today, so just tell him to mail them to us. I will text you the address once our flight is confirmed."

I nodded, grateful that I had something to do. Just as I started walking towards the door Edward stopped me "I will come with you."

I shook my head "No Edward, Jasper needs you here. I will be fine trust me."

He looked unconvinced "Bella…"

I took his hand and squeezed it "I will be back soon."

He nodded once and as I turned around and started walking towards the door, I could feel his worried gaze on my back. I exhaled. I hated being apart from Edward, but we barely had any time now. I grabbed the keys from the garage box and got inside my Ferrari. I needed to hurry.

As I zoomed away I took out my cell phone and called Jake.

"I am coming to Forks, Jake." I said as soon as he picked up his phone.

There was silence at the other end. I spoke on "A lot has been going on, we need help, Jake."

"What happened, Bella?" Billy spoke in his deep voice. I was shocked. I had not expected him to pick the phone "Oh hey Billy, I am sorry I thought its Jake..."

Billy spoke again in his deep, warm voice "Is something wrong?"

I sighed "We just need help…and hope. That's all I can tell you Billy."

"Well I am sure you will come out of any problem that you are in Bella, take care."

Billy sounded so sincere that my eyes started prickling as I heard his words. "I will Billy, thank you. Those words mean a lot to me."

Billy chuckled "So what if you are a vampire? You still are the same old Bella for me. I had many wrong notions about vampires, but really all of them are not bad."

I laughed along with him and I felt some of the tension lift off my heart. I sighed "Well can you pass on my message to Jake? I will pick him up on the way to Seattle…I need help."