A plan

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight or any of its lovely characters. I am just playing in her universe.

Sorry for the gap guys, got a bit busy. Hope you enjoy it!

"So beautiful." He whispered and my dead heart almost restarted with excitement and joy.

Chapter 2. A Plan

I stared at Alice in horror. I wasn't ready for a visit from Renee. In fact I was planning on disappearing, so that I would never have to see her. She was too fragile to cope up with my world. I could only imagine what would happen when she saw me like this….

"How long…?" I asked Alice.

"Three hours at the most." She answered with confidence; "She is already on the plane. She was planning to surprise you, but…."

"But she is the one who is going to be surprised." I finished.

We sat there for two minutes in complete silence. I finally asked Alice "What should we do?"

"I think it's best if we go straight home and discuss it with others. Carlisle would know what to do…." For once, Alice seemed uncertain.

I nodded, "Yes, I agree. That's what we should do. Let's go Alice."

We reached home in half an hour, and as soon as I got out of Alice's Porsche, Edward was there in front of me, his expression grim.

He pulled me into his arms, "I heard it all, in Alice's thoughts. Let's go inside. We will discuss it there."

As we entered the living room; I noticed that everyone was there, including Renesmee and Jacob.

As soon as Renesmee saw me she ran straight to me and jumped into my arms. I held her tightly against me and buried my face in her bronze curls. Her scent always helped me calm down. I sat down on the sofa next to Jacob, with Renesmee on my lap. Edward sat beside me on the arm of the sofa, and put an arm around Renesmee and me.

Jasper sensing the waves of panic and anxiety coming from everyone sent a wave of calm over to us all, and helping us to relax a bit.

Alice pranced inside; her movements almost dance like, and went to stand beside Jasper. "So, Edward must have told you, why we are gathered here. When Bella and I were coming home; I suddenly saw a vision of Renée getting on the plane, and heading towards Forks. Renee wants to surprise Bella. She is coming here to meet her."

Carlisle interjected, "Was she alone or…?"

"Yes, she was alone. Phil wasn't with her." Alice answered.

Carlisle turned to me "So Bella what do you think we should do? We can pack up in 5 minutes and disappear if that's what you want."

Everyone nodded in consent except Rosalie who glared at Carlisle but didn't say anything.

I looked at Edward for support and he smiled at me and nodded in encouragement. I took a deep breath and continued,

"Um, I think running away is not the solution" I glanced at Rosalie. She had relaxed a little as I said that and gave me a small smile. I continued "I think if I can handle Charlie why not Renee? I know she won't take it lightly…but I think I should face her. I have a plan actually. Alice?"

Her eyes unfocused for a moment; and then she looked at me with wide eyes, and burst out laughing, "YES BELLA! It's so going to work! Let's go! Come on!"

Everyone, except Edward gave us a confused look; Edward pursed his lips to suppress a laugh.

I went upstairs with Alice. "Don't worry you are going to seemy plan in just an hour or two" I called out to everyone.