Cap 1

//I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around

One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'll getcha, I'll getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha

And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hanging out//

***

"Can you see the target? "

"No, I can't see him anywhere. What's next? "I asked and step out of my car that I parked in a huge hall that served to the Jones's service station.

"Just keep searching for the target and wait for further orders. "

"Roger that, "I replied quietly to the voice through my earphone and acted normally as I saw some serviceman heading towards me.

"Do you need some help, miss?" asked nicely an older man with grizzled hair and moustache in a work overall, which looked widely used.

I looked at him and because I had no orders I had to improvise: "Actually, yes. My car seems to have some problem with brakes, since it does some weird sound when I'm using them," I smiled and we both looked at my car. It was a brand new Ford Mustang in dark grey colour with two black stripes. The service man looked a bit shocked and amazed, I could bet he'd never seen such car before.

This service station was one of the many low-class ones in New York. It was small and didn't have a very good equipment. The dark and dirty environment didn't help to create a good impression. If my car was actually broken, I wouldn't get it repaired here. But this was different. My car would not have problem with brakes if I hadn't caused it intentionally. A visit of this service station was a part of my mission.

I was working for a secret government organisation named S.H.I.E.L.D. And as one of their best agents have been delegated with an important task – find one of the most dangerous men on this planet. I wasn't allowed to know what is going to happen with him when I'll have found him, but I didn't care. I've read his folder and found out that this man have killed many innocent people and have been on the run since the old S.H.I.E.L.D. have fallen. I knew I have to bring him to justice. And he will not escape me. Well, after I finally find him...

"I-I will call my best man to look at the car, miss," suddenly spoken up the serviceman who was for a good five minutes staring at my car without any movement.

"I would appreciate that, Mr. Jones," I read his name from a label on his pocket and realised I've been speaking with the owner of this service station.

He smiled at me and then disappeared to something-like-an-office looking glazed room. After a while, his voice came from the radio and sounded across the hall: "James Barnes to the stand 9."

"Very well, he didn't change his name," I thought when I heard the words.

"He's going to be here in a moment," said the old serviceman when he returned to me. "Hope you'll be satisfied with our services," he smiled and then walked away.

"That was suspiciously easy," I smiled triumphantly when I saw James Barnes, also known as the 'Winter Soldier', walking through the hall and realised I have found him.

"I have a clear view at the target, do you copy?" I reported to the base through the earphone and waited for their response.

"Stay at your place and get prepared for the action," came to my ear.