I Left. Crying.

Pov: Ben

Todays Sunday. Just a normal Sunday. Well. I have a new girlfriend, who is pretty amazing and hot. I love her.

But if I loved her I shouldn't have lied to her face. I shouldn't have told her that I was staying though. That was wrong of me. My mum hasn't even confirmed were staying.

But I'm 17 now. I should be able to get my own place now. I got my notepad from my desk and grabbed a pen.

My plan to stay here with Maisey:

1.Get a well payed job. (mcdonald's?)

2. Find a flat to rent. (near Maisey..)

3. Finish my year at collage. ( whilst a job aswell)

4.Get Maisey to move in with me.

But the question I asked myself was: is this a realistic plan?

No.

What about my mum were would she go? And Maiseys mum? They'd be alone. Maiseys brother I'm sure will be moving out soon so ..

I give up. I need to tell Maisey I lied to her.

Actually, first I'll go ask my mum whether were staying or not. I threw my pad and pen on my desk and ran downstairs to the kitchen were my mum was. She was sitting on the side, with her legs crossed. A cigarette in one hand and her mobile to her ear giggling. It must have been Dave (her new fella). She seemed to happy with him. Happier than she was with dad anyway. Dave treated her like a princess and they'd only known each other for a day! My mum was wearing a plain white shirt with a mini black skirt with high heels. She looked like a hooker!

"Mum . Put the phone down a sec. I need to talk to you." I Said. She glared at me.

"Dave, I'm gonna have to ring you back. Ben wants me" mum giggled. "Ok, i'll tell him now. bye." She put her mobile next to her. "What's up hunny?"

"Are we staying here?" I just wanted to put it simple.

"I have news." My mum gave me a reassuring look. "Were not staying here." I put my head down. My heart thudded. "Were moving in with Dave!" I smiled. I was happy we were staying but mums only known this guy for a day and were moving in with him?

"Hes got a daughter the same age as you. Were going round for tea tomorrow night if your coming. You can bring that girl if you like?"

"Mum she's not just a girl now. She's my girlfriend." I felt so embarrassed. My mums face lit up.

"Girlfriend? A? Well I hope she can come then." My mum winked at me. She put her hand on my shoulder as she walked off dialing on her phone.

Well that was simple I though. Were staying. With a guy i don't even know, and his daughter? Oh this shall be fun.

********************************

It's 5pm and I'm sitting in Maiseys bedroom.

Maisey sat next to me and looked at me.

"You have news?" She looked at me puzzled.

"Hes. I'm moving in with my mums new fella. Dave. He's nice. He's got a daughter and has a massive house."

"Were does he live?"

"Forest Drive near were... Chase lives."

Maiseys face dropped.

"I was wondering if you would like to meet them tomorrow? My mum said I could invite you for tea tomorrow night?"

"Yes. Sure." Maisey looked at the floor.

"What's up beautiful?" She looked up at me and smiled then looked back down. I could sense there was something wrong. It was when I said his name. Chase.

"Has he been harassing you? Cause I swear Maisey I'll knock his head off his shoulders." I was furious.

"No." She said gently. "He texted me this afternoon. Saying...."

"Saying what Maisey!"

" He was going to kill you... "

My heart sunk. He wouldn't dare touch me. Would he?

" I'm not bothered Maisey, he can do what he wants as long as he doesn't hurt you."

Maisey lifted her head to look at me. She was crying. She put her hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes. I knew what was coming.

" I don't.. Think.. we should be together Ben. Not now. It's too soon. He'd kill me too if he found out we were going out." Maisey went to put her arms out to hug me.

I pushed her away.

I stood up heading for the four. My throat dry and hurting. I was going to cry.

"Ben. Please. Wait." She raced to my back grabbing her arms round me. I looked up. Trying not to let the tears out. But they came out . I pulled my jumper leave and wiped my eyes turning to her.

"You don't have to say anymore Maisey. I know you love Chase; not me. I wish you would have just said yes to him last night instead of me and I could have left. It would have been so much easier."

"But Ben."

"No Maisey. Seriously. Enough."

I left. Crying.