Chase's Shorts.

pov: Maisey

By the time i got to college it was 8.31am. I had met my friend T at the entrance of the college.

''Hey'' i said linking arms with her.

''Happy Birthday! how are you?'' T asked.

''im ok, i guess.''

''you guess?'' T looked at me confused.

I shrugged my shoulders with a heavyhearted expression on my face.'' i dont no, its just i really want Chase to come to me party and ive got to go see him now to give him my brothers fucking shorts!''

''why?''

'' cause he texted me this morning asking if i could bring them in, i got well excited when he text me i thought he was gonna say ive changed my plans on saturday, im coming your party instead of getting pissed with your brother!''

'' Ah.. gutted darlin'.''

We walked towards the P.E department and then i saw Chase standing with his friends. I felt my hands skanking as i took my bag off my sholder to get the shorts out.

'' Chase.'' I felt a shiver down my spine when he turned round to look at me; i looked at T for some comfort but she'd already pissed off somewhere.

'' yeah?'' he said looking at me puzzled.

'' ermm... '' i froze. '' shorts! i brought you shorts'' my face blushed, I felt my palms sweating, i felt like a tit.

Chase turned to his friends as he heard them laughing at me.

''shut up dickhead.'' Chase cursed at look at the lads standing behind. My heart fluttered. Did he just stand up for me? '' Cheers maisey.''

''its ok.'' i said giving him the shorts.

Chase smiled turning his back on me. As i turned around i saw T standing near a bunch of people with a cup of coffee in her hand. I gave her a gloomy look as my face blushed a bit more. She walked over to me ready to burst out laughing but she held it back.

'' what the fuck was that?'' T giggled.

'' where the fuck were you? I turned round ready for you to help me to talk to him and BOOM , you were gone'' i was livid with her.

'' sorryyy'' she said sarcasticly rolling her eyes ''i went to get a coffee.''

'' What ever, im going to P.E, to humiliate myself even more!''

'' Have a wonderful birthday'' T grinned walking off.

*******************************************************************************************************

'' Maisey? Im guess your off doing gymnastics again?'' A deep voice said from behind me.

'' yes, sir.''

'' Well, Maisey. We've got a new pupil and he's into gymnatics and i was wondering if you would show him where eveything is?'' Mr.Roberts looked down at me.

A boy? Gymnasics? Here we go..

'' what ever, sir.''

I started dancing, getting lost into the music. A million thoughts rushing through my mind. Its my birthday and he hasnt even wished me happy birthday. He's not coming to my party. I sat down on the floor with my elbows on my knees then holding my head. i listened to the lyrics which were blairing from the speakers.

your always there

your every where

but right now i wish you were

damn damn damn

what do i do to have you here

i wish you were here..

Those lyrics reminded me of Chase.

As soon as she heard that last line she heard a unfamiliar voice come from the door.

'' that songs shit'' he laughed, holding his stomach in pain from giggling to himself.

'' who the hell do you think you are coming in here, taking the piss on my taste of music?''

He remained giggling.

''What the fuck are you giggling for?''

''nothing, nothing noth-''

''oh will you piss off please''

'' sorry, no can do .mrr... whats his face told me to come in here.''

''oh piss off. your not the one thats into gymnastics?''

''haha yea. well... no. I only do it to get into girls pants'' he winked at me.

'' your discusting. get out now. Im not helping you.'' I walked over to the CD player turning the song over.

'' ok,ok,ok. '' he rolled his eyes. ''Whats your name?''

'' None of your buisness'' i snapped.

'' aww.. come on cupecake, whats your name?''

'' 1. dont call me that and 2. none of your buisness!''

'' You Single?'' he said walking closer to me.

I walked over to the CD player changing the song back on to the song he didnt like. Again the lyrics blaired. I closed my eyes and started dancing forgetting he was in the room.

your always there

your every where

but right now i wish you were

damn damn damn

what do i do to have you here

i wish you were here......

I felt a hand touch my side. I moved in a second. He again held my side. He picked me up by my thighs turning me round in the air, he then dropped me so my legs wrapped round his waist. He then turned me round again. I fell backwards hands on the floor and my legs still around his waist, I kicked my legs from around his waist went into a handstand and kicked my legs to stand up.

'' You have a bad taste in music, but your alright at danicing'' he smirked at me.

I blushed turning to my bottle of water that was on the floor.

'' Im Ben.'' he said.

'' I dont care''

The bell rang.

''Please tell me your name cupcake?'' He said smiling at me.

i rolled my eyes ''Maisey.''