Butterflies.

Pov: Ben

"can I plug my phone in your docking station please?" Maisey asked me politely.

"Yes" I said taking my top off to get change it.

" god, you could have warned me you were taking your top off." She said cover her eyes with her hands. I could see her smiling behind her hands. She took her hands off her face. I saw her looking at me.

" You like what you see?" I said walking towards her still with my top off.

"Er.. no!" She said fumbling backwards onto the beanbag that was in the corner of my bedroom. I moved closer."What the hell are you doing you muppet?" She giggled at me.

"just want to see what your reaction would be." I moved even closer, are chests were touching now. I could feel her heart racing, or was that mine? Are noses touched. Her bright blue eyes stared back into mine. Her lips went towards mine until a knock on the door interrupted us. I walked off giggling grabbing a clean top from my top draw.

"come in" I said.

It was my mum she had cleaned herself up and when she walked in she was putting her dark brown hair into a ponytail.

"Ben, can I have a chat with you in my bedroom please?" She said turning round . I ran towards Maisey and gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran out of the bedroom. Before I closed the door completely I could see Maisey picking up her phone from the docking station and smiling. I smiled and walked into my mums bedroom.

"Sup?" I said walking to my mum who was sitting on her bed.

"Your dad.. has just transferred some savings into my bank."

"How much?"

"£10,000..."

I blinked then collapsed onto the bed next to her.

"So what's going on then? Can we stay here?" I asked.

" I'm not sure. I no you want to but I don't want to stay in this house."

" But its a brand new house. Me and you should have a brand new start. Here." I put my arm round my mum.

" My baby is growing up too fast.." my mum looked up at me with a tear in her eye. I gave my mum a hug for atleast 5 minutes then remembering Maisey was in my bedroom.

"mum, can we talk about staying tomorrow? I've got plans tonight. Why don't you phone sally and have a girls night in?" I looked at my mum.

"You no what Ben... That's a good idea'' she smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I heard my mum chatting on the phone as I walked into my bedroom. Maisey was lying on my bed.

She looked at me, she had been crying.

"Sup cupcake" I walked towards the bed and sat next to her.

"Chase is at mine..." She said rolling onto her side. "He just texted me asking what time I'm back so he could talk me"

I felt my heart fall to the bottom of my chest. I felt like crying, But why was she crying?

"Why are you crying? " I asked her slowly lying down next to her. She turned round to face me.

"Ive known you for 4 days Ben.. And were acting like best friends. I've met your mum, you've met my mum and brother. I should be doing this with Chase. " she said quietly.

"are you saying you don't enjoy doing things with me?"

" no. I'm trying to say I enjoy doing stuff with you more than I would ever enjoy doing stuff with Chase..."

Butterflies flew in my belly.