Girlfriend?

Pov: Maisey

My aunt text to say that people were starting to arrive. But I had to wait for Chase so we could walk in to the house together.

Before I knew it Chase was outside my house. I walked downstairs to open the door. I opened the door to find Chase standing at my door with his head down. He looked at my legs and smiled.

"You look fit!" He shouted scanning me up to down.

"Thanks" All I could feel was guilt in my belly. For once I didn't care what Chase thought of me. I cared what the boy id knowned for for a week thought of me. I smiled at Chase as he gripped my hand. He pulled me close ,his arms wrapped around me, lying on my back. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on." I said hurrying him so he didn't kiss me.

5 minutes later we were at my aunts. The house was swarming with people. music blasting through the sound system in the corner and alcohol in every hand. I didn't realise this many people would come. I tried walked through the people. Boys were cheering my name and girls were shouting its the birthday girl, she looks so pretty. I tried walking into the kitchen but like 10 people stopped me to tell me how nice I looked. I just wanted to fine Ben.

Somebody smacked my bum. ben? No. Chase.

"hey beautiful. I want to ask you something?"

"what?" I snapped . "i need to fine someone"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled lifting his head up as if to say, I no she's going to say yes.

My heart thudded.

"Ill tell you later." I said walking in to the garden.

Different music was pumping outside than in, and there were less people outside. It was a bit chilly that's probably why everyone was inside .I could see my breath it was that cold. I sat next to the fire which my uncle had just lit.

"maisey" a familiar voice said. My eyes lit up with life. It was Ben. "wow" he said eyes wide open.

"what?" I looked down.

"Cupcake. You look so... ugly" he chuckled. I slapped him across his arm as a smile appeared on my face.

your always there

your every where

but right now i wish you were

damn damn damn

what do i do to have you here

i wish you were here.....

He's here, I thought.

"hey its your crappy song" he laughted. I slapped him across the arm again.

"its not crappy"

"May I have this dance, birthday girl?" Ben bowed to me . I couldn't help but smile. This was so perfect. He grabbed my hand and we started dancing in a circle. He spun me round twice then lent me back in his arms.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"what the Fuck do you think your doing with my girlfriend,man?" Chase shouted from the door.

"Girlfriend?" Ben looked at me softly, letting go off my hands.

"Chase, I didn't even say yes!" I screamed. People were looking. I could see T from the corner of my eye walking towards us.

"Come on Maisey. We've all known you've liked me since forever. I felt sorry for you, so I asked you out, so Just say yes and we'll have a good night and all your dreams will come true." Chase winked at me. The music stopped.

"You felt sorry for me?" I walked towards Chase. T was standing next to Ben gripping his shirt pulling him back.

"I didn't mean it like that baby" Chase said walking towards me with his arms open.

"Oh, Chase. I fully no you meant it like that. Your a compete aegrse. Get out now."

"Come on baby." He put his hand on my hip.

"Get the Fuck off me. Get out now. Uncle stu can you show this dickhead were the door is."

"gladly princess." My uncle shoved Chase towards the door. I turned to look at T, she had a unsure look on her face with a slanted smile. Then rolled her eyes towards Ben who was sitting on the bench next to the fire. He had a cigarette in his mouth with a beer in his hand.

"since when did you smoke?" I sat next to him on the bench.

"Since this morning. My mum offered me one. I was stressed. I said yeah" he looked at the floor. The music had started again, it was like the argument between me and Chase didn't even exist.

"Pass me one ." I moved closer to him.

He pulled out the 20 Deck he had in his pocket and gave me one.