Chapter 4

I tried to back away from Sasuke because I knew my face was turning as red as a tomato. Sasuke wouldn't let me go though and kept whispering in my ear to tell him who he was. He knows who he is and he has all the power over me.

I sighed as I also thought how the teachers will react if I'm late for class on my first day. I guess I should tell him so we can get there faster.

I whispered to him who he was and he finally release my wrist. I rubbed it as he smirked. "Can we please go to class now even though there's only like 10 minutes left?"

"Sure, now lets go" Raven said. He's been so quiet through this whole thing that I forgot he was there.

We finally made it to class and the teacher gave us weird looks.

"Sorry, it's my first day and they let me lead them around the school to the first class so that's why we're so late."

He nodded and introduced me.

I walked to my seat in the back and everyone turned to stare at me. I lowered my head then looked from side to side and saw that Raven and Sasuke were sitting next to me. I relaxed a bit once I found that fact out but was still aware of the eyes staring at me.

I passed Raven a note that said 'Why are they staring at me?' He wrote back 'It's just cause they're jealous of how awesome and hot you look ;).' I wrote 'It's probably because I'm new and not dressed like them. They probably think I'm odd =/.' Sasuke took the note and wrote 'It's because of what an amazing person you are and they can feel your amazingness eminating off of you.' I smiled at him then tore up the note. I didn't want anyone seeing it at all.

                                                                       * * *

~Sasuke's PoV~

It is lunchtime now. The first two classes went by fast even though they are about a hour long.

I looked around for a place for Raven, Mac and I to sit. I finally found one and motioned for the blonde and the black haired boy. They nodded and followed.

I sighed to myself knowing that Mac could tell who I really was just by looking at me. Am I really that memorable. I mean, we met when we were 3. This girl is making my mind go crazy. Why does she do this to me? I don't understand it at all.

We sat down and started eating. I looked and saw everyone stare at us and I glared at them. They looked down and started eating their lunches, except one girl. I think her name is Alice or something like that. She kept staring at us then got up from her table and walked over here.

"Can I..uh...sit here please?"

"Sure, why not." Mac said unenthusiastically.

"Thanks. By the way, my name is Annie."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sasuke."

"I'm Raven" he flashed her a toothy smile.

"Mac."

Annie is tall but not as tall as Mac. She has red, shoulder-length hair with a million freckles across her face. She has orange eyes but they were full of kindness. She was wearing a light orange tank top, black sweatpants and orange slippers. She looked like she was ready for Halloween with her atire.

"Well it's very nice to finally meet you all."

"Nice to meet you too" Raven and I said.

"Yeah, whatever" was Mac's only response. She went back to quietly eating her food.

"Mac, what's wrong?" I asked my eyes showing concern for the normally happy blonde.

"None of your business."