A New Friend - maybe

Ok the reason I didn't upload on my birthday is because NOBODY particapiated in the contest. I realize that i probally don't have very many readers but still not one fromo the few I do have - now thats just sad. Ok so I'm just a bit dissapointed in all of you guys so short chapter.

Back at Darren's house we had a little chat it wasn't much but we straightened things out - enough well ok not really but a little. 

"Darren think I just need to go home and think this out a little."

"Ok see you Monday."

Why didn't he beg me to stay? Why is my life so hard? Why can't I be normal!???

Ugh I am sooooo stressed out!

Ding-Dong!

"TAYLOR! It's for you!" my mom yelled.

"Are you sure?" I yelled back. Who would want to talk to me. I am such a...looser.

"No Taylor It's actually for the nexdoor neighbor yes of coase It's for you!"

Who would be here for me??? And why!?!?!  When I got to the door a stranger was there.

"Ummm hi do I know you?" I asked leaning on the door frame.

"Nope and I don't know you but you look about my age and we just moved in across the street. number 5541." she smiled warmly.

"Ummm ok hi welcome to the neighborhood." I sighed. This was a little awkward.

"Thank you so how old are you?"

"I'm 16 and a half."

"Really same here!" she squealed.

"Umm thats amazing." I muttered glumly

"Are you depressed or something? Cause you're kinda like out there..." she asked. I couldn't help but to want to laugh at myself for being so pathetic.

"Eh I guess you could call it depression or something like that."

"Hmm my brother Jermey is 14 and he's going through it now. So what's your name mine's...

________________________________________________________________________

Muahahahahaha! I'm so evil... or I just can't think of a totally awesome name. Yup so I'm going to have one more contest a name contest the one's I like are: Vivian, Leah/Lea, Hailey, Nichole, she's a brunette/black hair if you have anymore names just add them in a comment!

ok please leave a comment I don't care what it says  just to know that you guys got this chapter.

<3<3<3 Moriah<3<3<3