Movie Night!!!

Chapter 2

So the story goes something like this. My parents were once again hassling me to fit in more, they didn't like the friends I had already decided on.., of course the whole thing turned into a HUGE fight, but hey I'm a teenage girl its my job to fight with my parents! "Taylor, we need to talk about something" said my mom in her annoying "pleading" voice. "If it's about my friends then forget it!" "Taylor please I want to help you! You need to make smarter choice about the people you are around." she pleaded. "Mom friends are about people who actually care about you! It doesn't matter if they are goth or nerdy! They are my friends and they understand me and love me more than you ever could!" It was like a slap in the face for her. The air got tense and before it turned into anything else I grabbed the keys from the counter and raced out of the door slamming it behind me. With my eye sight starting to blur I slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road. I let myself cry until I was all dried out. Who cares what she thinks, they are my friends, my life. Not hers. Once I collected myself I started my car again and went to Darren's house. We were JUST friends but everybody teased me about him. I walked right into his house said a quick hello to his mom, Elise, who asked if I would be staying for dinner. I thought about it for a while and decided I would, there was no point going home now. Especailly after what I said to my mom. I thanked her and ran upstairs to Darrens room. Bursting in like I had just ran the marathon I look around his room. Crap has it gotten messier? I mean I just cleaned it for him yesterday for heavens sake! I knew that if somebody didn't clean Darrens room he would eventually get lost in it. It was simply a males room. Navy blue painted walls, plaid covers for his bed, trophes everywhere, and of course the floor was covered with clothes. "Yes Taylor come in, I wasn't doing anything." He said sarcasticly. He was just pulling on a shirt when I barged in so I have no idea what the big deal was. "Oh you were just putting on a shirt no big deal. Besides I've seen you do it a billion times, its nothing new." "Yes but if you had came in any sooner you would've seen a lot more." He had his eyebrows arched in a seductive way. Oh gosh why did he have to be so damn hot? "What your CareBear boxers? Seen those too." I started to giggle in the middle of my sentence so it didn't come out as I had hoped. Just rolling his he searched his room for a clean pair of socks. "Jeez Darren. I just cleaned for you yesterday." "Yes but then I had friends over. In case you haven't noticed I'm a guy, it's what we do!" "Yeah well check you drawers for clean socks. Your mom put some clean clothes outside your door yesterday when you were in the shower so I put your clothes away. Your welcome." Knowing he wouldn't say thank you. Just as I thought he was heading to his dresser he ran behind him and tackled him. " HA! Thats 3 points for me and how many for you? Oh yeah 1! Your not very good at this bet." It was something me and Darren had to do EVERY week. We started a bet. I almost always win so it wasn't that bad for me. "Its all in the timing Tay." "Darren it's not in the timing. I just got you and I'm pretty sure you saw that one coming." "Oh yeah I heard some sorta elephant run but I wasn't sure if it was you or not." Once he said it I was already on his back trying to bring him down. Soon enough he tossed me on his bed and pinned me down. "Does this count as one?" "Hecks to the no. You have to tackle me." "What scared I might actually beat you?" "No!" "Yeah whatever Tay." he said smiling, he had the most perfect teeth I have ever seen. "Hey are you staying for dinner to?" Even though I already told his mom I was I decided to have a little bit more fun with this boy. "Ohh I don't know I mean I got a lot of homework so yeah." "Please Tay! You could probably stay the night too and this time I'll let you pick the movie." He had his pleading puppy dog eyes on. Oh how hot he looked. I decided to end the game earlier. "Ok I guess so." I started to giggle again. "Ok I'll go tell my mom." "Oh there's no need I already told her." I was in full giggle mode by now. Darren just rolled his eyes again and took of his shirt. "What the hell are you doing?" "What?? I'm going to take a shower." "You just did." "Yeah well I just got Tay germs all over me." No he was the one on full giggle mode. He walked into the shower as he started to unbutton his jeans. "Hey at least shut the dang door!" He slammed the door in response but I knew he wasn't mad at me. I started through his collection of DVD's in his room. Holy freakin crap did he have a lot or what? He could probably open his own movie store. Ten minutes later I finally decided on I Am Legend. It was one of my favorite movies and his too. He came out of his bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He had beautiful skin. He did have a 6 pack but that was it. "Put some clothes on. I don't want to see your flabby stomach." "Tay these here are all real. Really its ok to be jealous." I just rolled my eyes afraid to touch him. Afraid of getting carried away. "Whats your mom making for dinner?" "Steak." "Haha very funny Dar." "I know. Actually she's making some tofu cassrole crap. "Sounds delicious." I'm a vegetarian so everytime I came over his mom made non-meat things. It was really sweet. Besides I knew he was the one who made sure she did. "So what movie did you decide on?" "I Am Legend." "Oh so you can jump into my arms when you get scared?" "Dar that was only that one time! You promised never to bring it up again!" "You right sorry Tay." "Yeah lets just go eat now my belly is starting to get pissed off." He just laughed at my remark threw me over his shoulder and carried me downstairs. "Darren put that young lady down, your going to hurt her." "Mom its fine. I've done it before and plus Taylor likes it." he stated. "It's fine Mrs. Kemp really I trust him enough not to drop me. Or run me into things." I had to defend him right? Plus he only nearly killed me once, so it's all good. After dinner we went upstair and started the movie. Half way through I could tell I wasn't going to make it to the end. My eyes felt heavy and soon enough I was asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

So how do you like it. Comment, vote, smile ...if you have any ideas private message me.

<3 Moriah