A Small Fight

Kk ppls I'm going to try something new first person to vote or comment get a detication  

and I'll upload soon as I get 7 votes  oh and you can only do this once  

Luv u my crazy readers!!! 

~moriah and gwen he trusty sidekick (AKA her Editor! :) 

P.S. u ppls rock!!! 

P.P.S. Pic is of Taylor ain't she pertty to bad she's a nerd

_____________________________________________________________________ 

Chapter 4

**Taylors POV 

When I got upstairs all my make up was gone. Asshole. 

"Dammit Darren! where the hell is my makeup??" I knew he wouldn't give it to me  

but I tried anyway. It was wortha try. I put on my pissed face even though I wasn't too mad.

"I don't know. You don't need it anyway. You look pretty without it." he smiled. He looked so serious I almost melted.

"Give it to me. Now. Im serious." 

"No you don't need it." I heard him laughing so I ran up to his room and  searched everywhere for it. Shit where the hell did he put it?! 

"Crapples!" I hoped he heard me. I know he thinks I'm pretty without it but until I  build up enough confidence to not wear it like he hopes, l'll be wearing it.! 

Giving up, I just used the mascara he "left behind". Im so getting him back for  this. I know the perfect way too. It was raining outside so my plan was  perfect.! 

I ran downstairs and told him to hurry up. 

"Give me the keys and ill just meet you in your car." His car was way better than mine. Mine was honestly a piece of crap.  

"Fine I'll be out in 5 minutes." 

I grabbed the keys and ran to the car before getting totally soaked. Knowing he could hear the car from inside I drove away. To the school, leaving him to walk  in the rain. Driving along, I started to feel a little bit guilty but it went  away when I realized I still didn't have my usual makeup on. I parked in the  spot he usually parks in so he didn't have to play Wheres Waldo with his own  car. That would have just been creul of me.  

15 minutes later he arrived in school completely drench in water. 

"What the super bad word (f*ck) Taylor?" he whispered harshly in my ear making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. "What are you talking about Darren? It's your fault." I threw his keys at him and  walked away trying not to show how freaked out I was. Darren had never cursed like that to me. Oh well it was his fault right? Right you never take a girls makeup.

The rest of the day Darren ignored me and I ignored him right back. I knew I  wouldn't be getting a ride to his house to pick up my car so I asked Jamie for one.

"Wow Tay you must have pissed him off pretty good. I've never seen him so mad." Jamie said grimancing. "Yeah well he shouldn't have taken my makeup in the first place. He knew I was insecure about my looks." I said looking out the window to avoid eye contact.

"Thats no excuse. I'll give you a ride but when you get to his house don't just get in your car and drive away talk to him. Ok?" she looked at me forcing me to look back.  

"Fine if it makes you happy." 

The ride to Darrens house was awkward. Jamie didn't look at me or talk till we finally pulled up to his house. She parked right behind my car so there was no way I could just drive off. 

"I'll wait here until I get a word that you guys sat down and made up. I hate to see you fight."

"Sure." I got out of her car and took a breath. I already had a speech for why I drove off without him but by the time I had reached the door everything was forgotten. I walked inside and saw him with Brittney. She was the bitch who hated me. She ruined my 7th birthday party. What the hell was she doing at his house? 

"Oh hey Taylor. I thought you already had your car keys with you?" Darren said glaring. "I um thought I left them in here but I guess not." I mumbled.  

"Well you of course know Corey. Are you going to stay or are you finally going to leave?" 

"Just leaving. Sorry to inturupt your date or whatever it is." I didn't stay to hear what he said. He had hurt me bad by doing that. I thought he was supposed to be my friend? What happened?? I didn't want to lose him at all. I couldn't loose him. I gave Jamie the thumbs up sign so she would let me go home. She smiled in reply and backed out of the driveway.

When I got in my car I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down. I thought I would eventually run out of tears but after an hour passed and I didn't I gave up and went home. I crawled in my bed and ignored the knocks on my door. I fell asleep and when I had woken there were 4 text messages. 3 from Darren and 1 from Jamie. Even without opening the message I knew Jamie knew me and Darren really didn't talk.  

The ones from Darren said : 

Tay we need 2 tlk. 

Call me 

Call me asap 

What the hell was I suppossed to do? Call him back? No i wasn't ready to talk to  him. He can call me first if he really want to talk that bad. 

As if he could read my mind he called 2 minutes later. I was completely  

determined to stay composed and not cry. 

"Hey." 

"What do you want Darren?" 

"My mom wants to know if your coming over for dinner." For a while, I didn't know what to say. Who the hell does he think he is? A f*cking god? 

"Your a f*cking asshole." I didn't hang up the phone, just let it laying on my bed and i went to take a shower to wash away all the pain he caused. Gosh. What the hell was I thinking? I'm a nerd, he is a jock. Lusting over him?? I won't make the same mistake again. 

I knew he had caught on right away because he ended the call after 30 seconds after I left it on my bed. I wish this wasn't happening but it was. It was all my fault too. Wait no, it was his! No it was probably mine. I popped in a movie and made some extra buttered popcorn. I was prepared to forget all about the asshole. Half way through the movie he called agian.

  I answered, but didn't say anything.

"Hello? Dammit is this thing working?" 

"What. The. Hell. Do. You. Want?" I hissed doing my best to hold back tears.

"I want to talk to you. In person not over the phone. Will you meet me at Danny's?" Danny's was an ice cream shop. You could get the best simple ice cream  there. That's why I liked it so much. Everything there was simple, in a quirky way. 

"Fine. 15 minutes. I've got homework to do." I answered. I had to let my walls down a little right?!

"Ok I'll see you there in 5 minutes." 

I put makeup on and left out the door. 

** Darrens POV 

I know. I really f*cked up. I tried calling but she hasn't answered. When she finally did she didn't say anything. 

That's when I knew she was pissed. I felt like an idot. How did I let this happen? I couldn't let her go. She ment way to much to me. I think... I think I might love her.