Make-up? Please who needs that?!

Hey I now have an awesome editor so there should not be as many errors. Very sorry about any you see! Thanks for you understanding.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Read!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

When I woke up this morning I didn't realize where I was. I felt something big and stong behind me and I smiled to myself. Darren. I remembered now. Sleeping over at his house. I looked over to the side of the bed and look at the time on the clock. It was only 6:30. I decided to get up early anyway and took a shower.

At the very bottom drawer in his dresser is some of mine clothes that I keep here. I grab a fresh pair of underwear and a bra and some jeans and t-shirt and run back into the bathroom. I knew his mom wouldn't be home so before I put on my make up and did my hair I quickly went downstairs and made Darren pancakes. Chocolate chip pancakes, his favorite.

"Hmm I knew something smelled great." I whipped my head around to see Darren in his boxers. HE SLEPT IN HIS BOXERS?!? He has never done that before! Oh gosh I was freaking out. How the hell did I not notice when I woke up?? "Tay are you ok? You seem freaked out?" "Yeah I'm fine just uh, um tired." "Well no shit. You woke up at like 6:00" "6:30 dumbass." I started to giggle feeling slightly more calm then before. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7:15. Holy shit I needed to get ready for school!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to do different Pov's (point of view's) so beware... just kidding I've always wanted to say that so here is DARREN'S POWERFULL POINT OF VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... um I'll just let you read hehehe

______________________________________________________________________________

(Darrens POV)

When I woke up Taylor was gone from the bed. At first I had thought she went home in the middle of the night, but realized she was downstairs making pancakes. Chocolate-chip pancakes. My favorite. When I went downstairs she seemed a little freaked out but I ignored it. She usually freaked out about little things. When she looked at the clock she rushed up stairs. Probably thought she needed to get ready. I hate it when she puts on all that make up. So I hid all ther liquid stuff and that powder stuff too. She just needed mascara to bring out her eyes. Oh gosh. I just sounded gay right there.

 "Dammit Darren where the hell is all my makeup??" Taylor came running down the stairs looking pissed. "I don't know. You don't need it anyway. You look pretty as it is." I smiled. "Just give it back Darren. Now. I'm serious" she said crossing her arms over her chest. If she only knew how sexy that looked... Way to say thanks though!!! "No you don't need it at all." I heard her curse under her breath as she walked away. I knew she was going up to my room to look for it but she would never find it.  I had hid it in the hole in my mattress that NOBODY knows about. "Crapples!"(crap and apples put together it's quite fun to say) I heard her yell. I knew she wouldn't forgive me for a while but I just chuckled to myself and finished making the pancakes so they wouldn't burn. When she got back downstairs she look so freaking HOT. Her hair was in wavy curls and she just had mascara on and it really did bring out her eyes. Gosh, whats with my and all the gay comments! The only thing wrong with her was she kept shooting me death glares. "Lets just go now." It sounded like a growl. Damn, she was pissed!