Page five

Rose and I had fallen asleep together in my bed. I opened my eyes slowly and groaned my body still aching from my wounds. I stretched and winced in pain. Rose was curled up beside me still sleeping soundly her braid complete fallen apart. I yawned and looked out the window the sun slowly crawling up the sky turning it orange and pink. I smiled and ran my fingers through my tangled blonde curls.

This was my favorite time of the day. When the sun just begins to rise and the sky changes to bright happy colors. I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stepped down. Ugh my body aches but I pushed the pain away. I walked over to my closet and changed into an over sized sweater that fell off one shoulder and pink pajama short shorts with a heart stitched at the bottom. I glanced over at Rose who whimpered softly in her sleep. I shook my head and laughed inwardly while padding my way down to the kitchen.
"Luna," I heard a gruff voice sputter out as soon as I entered the kitchen only to look up and met eyes with Emmett. It's nice to see him out of his psycho wolf form. I noted to myself and sighed.
"Hey Emmett," he growled slightly as I called him by his first name. I laughed slightly making me wince and hold onto my ribs.
"Did Daniel hurt you?" He growled again, I looked up at him with look of utter disbelief.
"No idiot you did it," I pushed passed him and walked over to the fridge, I opened it pulling out a case of red grapes. I pulled one off the vine and popped one in my mouth. "Glad your not in wolf form and actually talking to me as a human." I didn't continue on about him injuring me, I know it would lead into another fight.
I looked up only to see Emmett gulping as if he were nervous of some. I raised my eye brow, and popped another grape info my mouth. "Nervous about something?" I leaned over the marble counter and stared at him.
"Why are you half naked?" He asked gruffly turning swiftly on his heels. Half naked? What is this fool talking about? I shot up and stalked over to him he doesn't get to just say something like that and walk away. I yanked him back to look at me and he jumped back quickly as if I had shocked him. "Don't you dare touch me Luna," he growled angrily.
"Why? You gonna break more of my ribs." I snarled angrily looking deep in his dark brown eyes. Emmett was an exotic beauty his sharp cheek bones and strong jaw and sweet almond shaped eyes were something to get lost in. If he wasn't such a butt I might've fallen for him as well. I saw him tense up and he glared down at me angrily.

"If you weren't such an over reactive jerk maybe you would be a better alpha." With that I turned on me heels and quickly ran away. I'm sure that I'm going to get in more trouble now, good job me. He didn't follow me or say anything nasty back. He just let me run away from him.
Emmett was nineteen unmated and an alpha, that sure would come with some serious stress, but he's hurting people for no reason. I will not stand for that. In the distance I heard him growl angrily and his fist smash into a near-by wall.
Emmett I used to be so close he was someone I used to be able to confide in. I mean we grew up together and were forced to train together. Once he took on the responsibility to be the alpha after his parents passed he drifted away from me. I do not treat him like higher authority, I guess that's bad of me. Part of me does ache knowing that he and I will probably never be able to rekindle what we used to have.

"Luna," I heard someone growl. That dumb idiot is probably going to yell at me for talking to the alpha like that.

"Oh great more fun," I grumbled while I turned around to face Daniel. "Anything you need? Cause I really don't need you in my face right now."

"Just wishing you a happy birthday," he shrugged and looked away from me.

"It's not till tomorrow," I replied with a snarky tone. Daniel annoyed me even when he was being nice.
"Whatever," He rolled his eyes and pushed past me. I growled and stomped my way back up to my room.
Today I really do not feel like going anywhere just staying in my room and thinking. I pushed my long blonde curls out of my face and quickly tied my hair in a pony tail. I trudged back up to my room. As soon as I got there I was met with a groggy Rose who was wiping at her eyes.
"Hey," she said whilst yawning. "Wanna go and get some peach yogurt?" She asked casually. I clenched my jaw and growled remembering that Emmett was most likely still stinking up the room with his jerky buttness. Rose's perfectly arched eye brow rose in confusion.
I shrugged and sighed. "I'm just gonna take a shower and get ready for school." With that I just pushed past her and quickly escaped to my room leaving no chance for further questions. I padded over to the bathroom that was connected to my room and threw off my clothes. I just needed time to think and relax.
Once I was out of the shower I wrapped a hot pink towel around myself and padded back into my room. Rose was on my bed already changed into school clothes. Her hair was curled loosely and she wore black tights and black over sized knitted sweater with a large white heart right in the center. She was shoving spoonfuls of yogurt in her mouth.
"Hey," I laughed slightly watching as she looked up in surprise with the spoon hanging out of her mouth. "Enjoying your yogurt I see," I walked over to my closet pulling out a lilac colored cropped tank top and baby blue bandeau and my galaxy tights.
"Sorry Luna, I was wondering if I could borrow your spiked combat boots?" She looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes. Her light brown eyes held me captive for moment and I sighed.
"You're a butt," I snorted while turning to dig through my shoes. Pulling out the ones she desired I tossed them over to her. She giggled happily and took another spoonful of yogurt and shoved it into her happy mouth.
"You know it is cold today, maybe you want to seem normal and act like the weather actually affects you." She didn't look over at me when she said it. I sighed, the weather was still cold even though it was mid march l should probably dress like how she's dressing. Warm, as to not draw attention to myself from the other humans. It was annoying some times, I mean I could wear a t-shirt all year long and never would the weather bother me.
I groaned and threw my head back in annoyance. "I'm going to wear this and I don't care." I watched Rose shrug stopping all further discussions. I turned and quickly walked back to my bathroom to change into my outfit.
"You gotta hurry Luna," Rose called out just as I finished changing. I walked out and stretched. "You look cute Luna," she said softly getting up off my bed and brushing her self off. I nodded and went back into my closet and pulled out a pair of vintage looking combat boots. Today was going to be a long day I could already tell, why do boys have to suck so much? Daniel and Emmett had tainted my mood into a fowl one.