Chapter 28

Yn's P.O.V.
I wake up to be in August's arms. I never felt so secured or safe. I slithered out of his grip and hopped in the shower. I was thinking about going to go look for a new job. I can work at my job still sense I never left the system but there's really no work to be done so I was thinking I should find something that I can commit to because real estate can only get you but so far.

 I can work at my job still sense I never left the system but there's really no work to be done so I was thinking I should find something that I can commit to because real estate can only get you but so far

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I did my hygiene routine and started to make breakfast for August and I. No we're not together but I do owe him for coming all the way to Texas for me.

As I was making the pancakes August came downstairs with nothing but some sweatpants, and I can really say that sight had me melting.

Yn-Morning Aug.

Aug-Morning how you feeling?

Yn-Actually perfect right now.

Aug-That's good, but you didn't have to cook breakfast Yn.

Yn-I know, I wanted to. it wouldn't be right to make me some and not you lol.

Aug-Yeah I probably would've been pissed.

Yn-Lol well don't worry(setting plate down) everything done and don't worry, it's good.

Aug-Thanks...(takes a bite) mmm, this good.

Yn-Told you, thinking I was playing lol.

Aug-Lol yeah but have you talked to Chres lately?

Yn-No, why?

Aug-I was just asking with the whole Lucas situation I would think you'd already call him.

Yn-I was thinking about it but I didn't want to bother him too much.

Aug- Oh ok well how about we call him and tell him?

Yn-Well I'll do that later I'm gonna go take a walk for awhile.

Aug-I'll go with you.

Yn-No Aug it's fine I just need time to think that's all.

Aug-Umm ok. I'll be here if you need anything, just call.

Yn-Ok see you.

Aug-Alright bye.

If I let Aug come with me I wouldn't have very much motivation to apply to anything.

I drove off to look around and see what job I can be in.

Jordan's P.O.V.
Yn has been stressing me out extremely.  she hasn't called me about Lucas or anything.  I get it Lucas doesn't want to see me, but he's still my child regardless of anything.

Stalking My Wife(YN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें