Chapter 3

YN P.O.V.
So I'm in the hospital and the doctor hasn't told me anything.

Chresanto- (walks in) hey um... Are you ok?

YN- I'm scared and I want my husband?

Where the hell is Jordan! I hope he shows up soon.

Chresanto- He was here when they gave you some meds that put you to sleep. He's coming back soon.

YN- Thanks for taking me. You know you don't have to stay.

Chresanto- I know but I want to stay, at least until your husband gets back.

Why does he care? If I was him I would've left so quick.

Just then, the doctor came in looking skeptical about something.

Doc- YN Calloway I'm glad you're awake. Are you feeling ok?

YN- Well my stomach doesn't hurt as bad but I am pretty hungry.

Doc- We'll get that taken care of and we had done some tests while you were on the medicine.

YN- Did you find anything?

Doc- Well we discovered that there was a gash where your eggs are supposed to be.

YN- Do you know what causes that?

Doc- We have no clue yet but we think it's a rare disease. You will be fine as long as you take the medicine we will prescribe for you.

YN- Great doc that's awesome.

I had a assuring smile but the doc held a sad face.

Doc- See the thing is YN. Without eggs there's no babies. Meaning you can still have sex, but you won't be able to have kids.

YN- You're saying never?

Doc- The tests explain that it's never. I'm sorry.

YN- It's ok um... Thanks doctor.

Doc- No problem and I'll have the nurses bring you some food.

YN- Ok.

The doctor then left to go to other patients. I really am upset. I really wanted kids now I can't have not one. Jordan is probably gonna leave me and say this is my fault.

Chresanto- Are you ok?

YN- Yeah (fake smile) I'm fine, uhh Chresanto I want you to go home and you go ask the boss what projects he wants you to work on because I need to stay here for 3 weeks to run more tests.

Chresanto- Are you sure?

YN- I'm sure.

Chresanto- Well ok take care.

He then left closing the door. I then bursted into tears. I never have been so upset in my life.

A few minutes later Jordan came in the room and when he saw me crying, he put the gifts he got me on the table and held me close to his chest.

Jordan- What's wrong bunny?

I don't wanna tell him but I have to.

YN-(sniffling) Jay I um I was talking to the doctors and they were saying I... I can't have kids.

Jordan had a sad look on his face as if something stabbed him in the back.

Jordan- What caused this?

YN- He said it's a rare disease but it's not bad at all just no kids.

Jordan- I'm sorry baby it's ok. (Kisses my lips)

YN- Why do you still love me?

Jordan- What do you mean?

YN- I can't give you not one child Jordan and I know how much you wanted one. You must hate me or something.

Jordan- (cups my face into his hands)YN there's nothing in the fucking world that wouldn't make me love you. I love you and only you baby.

YN- But I thought you wanted kids?(tears)

Jordan- I do but as long as my baby is happy I will be ok. Hey maybe we can adopt when the time is right.

I never really thought about adopting. But I don't want that, I really wanted a child from me not someone else.

YN- I guess yeah when the time is right.

Jordan- Cool but promise me something?

Jordan looked straight in my eyes as if he was staring through my soul.

Jordan- Don't ever question my love for you. You know that's never stopping.

YN- Ok

With that he embraced me with a hug I never felt so safe.