Chapter 15

Yn's P.O.V.
As I'm driving to go see Jordan, I kept thinking about how horrible he acted the night he hit me. I know it was one time and I know he truly loves me there's no denying it. It's just I don't want to be in a marriage without trust and worrying when we get into a hard heated argument if he would get used to the idea of hitting me.

When I arrived to the apartment, I felt a knot in my stomach. I walked out my car and made my way up the stairs. When I approached the door, I was scared but i have to remember this is my husband.

I knocked on the door and within seconds, Jordan opened the door with a soft face.

Like he's been crying all night.

Jordan- Hey.

Yn-(looking down) Hey.

Jordan-Come in.

I proceeded inside and sat down on the couch. I felt uncomfortable as he sat on the couch across from me.

Yn-So what is it you wanna(gco)

Jordan-I missed you.

I kept my head down and stayed quiet when he said that.

Jordan-I wanted to know when you were coming back?

I still kept quiet and kept my head down.

He sighed and got up. He walked over to my side and sat next to me. He grabbed my face and kissed me softly. It was so relieving I couldn't pull away at first. But I knew I had to let go because I didn't want it to go any further.

Jordan-Bunny are you ok?

Yn-Jordan, kissing me and all that is not gonna make me stop being pissed off at you.

Jordan-Baby I said I was sorry what(gco)

Yn- NO! You just asked me when I'm coming home and just kissed me!

Jordan-Baby listen, what can I do to make it up? Because we not getting a divorce!

I just looked at him like he was dumb.

Yn- Who said we was?

Jordan-Look Yn all I wanted(gco)

Yn-NO! You listen! For two damn years I've done nothing but be faithful to you! I've stood by your side, I've supported you, loved you, cooked for you, and so on! Now all of a sudden you doubt my loyalty...WHAT THE HELL!!

Jordan-Yn what do you want from me!?

I just looked at him. Could he be so blind?

Yn-Well if you don't know then I don't either. Till you figure out what I want...I think we need to spend some time apart for a awhile.

Jordan-Yn you don't mean that.

Yn-I do.

As I was about to open the door to walk out, Jordan came over and slammed it.

Yn-Jordan let me go!

Jordan-No I can't you're not gonna leave me.

Yn-Jordan I swear if you do not let me out this bunny is gonna turn into a damn jack rabbit keep fucking around.

Jordan-I can't let you leave I love you too much.

As I was about to push him out the way he gripped my arm so tight I felt like I was gonna die.

I had to do the one and only thing which is to jab him in his jaw.

Thank god I got a good hit. With that I ran out and hopped down the stairs straight to my car and drove off. I was in tears, when I looked at my arm it was purple. This all happened so quick, one minute my husband and I are happy and at peace. The next minute I'm getting hurt, where did it all go wrong!!??