3: He Teaches You How To Read (3-5)

Louis: (You're 3) "Bug? Where are you?" Your older brother calls. You were currently downstairs watching strawberry shortcake while eating skittles that you had borrowed from the small cupboard. Louis came downstairs and gasped, "You're eating the skittles" he said. You giggled not knowing what else to do. Your brother took the skittles away from you and put them into a higher cupboard. "Lou Lou, me want skittle" you said, in your baby voice. "I'm sorry bug, how about I teach you to read?" His calm voice said, "what dat?" You asked. "Where you get your book and read what the words say in it" Louis says. You scrunch your nose up, "come on bug, you'll enjoy it" Louis said, picking you up off the sofa and placing you on his hip. "Otay" you said, before Louis taking you upstairs and reading aloud a word and you copying.

Harry: (You're 4) "Haz? What does that say?" You asked, pointing to the TV. "That says movie" Harry said, smiling. "Moo-vie?" You said, "nearly there" Harry said. "How about trying an easier thing to read, like a book?" Harry guided. You shook your head. "Come on baby, you're going to be the top in your class if you learn how to read" Harry said, smiling. "Really?" You exclaimed, "really" Harry said. "Okay I read! Come on Haz!" You said, running up the stairs while Harry was behind you making sure you didn't fall backwards.

Niall: (You're 5) "Y/N? Where's my little shamrock?" Niall called around the house. You sat on your bed, swinging your legs back and forth. Niall opened the door to your bedroom, "Y/N?" Niall said, you looked up and quickly looked back down again. "Baby, I heard what happened at school today with the other children, apparently they were teasing you for not being able to read" your brother said, softly. You nodded not daring to look up. "Baby, it's fine, I can help you" Niall cooed. You shook your head and crossed your arms. "You'll enjoy it" Niall said. "Promise?" You said, holding out your pinky, "promise" Niall said. He grabbed you your small book and every word you struggled on, he corrected you so that you could repeat it.

Liam: (You're 4) "I can't do it!" You said, throwing your Toy Story book on the floor. Liam came over to you and picked you up. "Princess, you know that's not what we do with books, don't you?" Liam spoke. You nodded, "I can't read!" You exclaimed. Liam picked up the book for you again to try and read whilst sitting on his lap, once again you threw the book to the floor and refused to read. "Y/N? How about I read the story to you and you follow along and when it comes to your turn to read, I'll help you" Liam said, smiling at you. You nodded and picked up the book and sat back on Liam's lap.

Zayn: (You're 3) You and Zayn were playing with Lux as she was visiting for the day. You picked up one of Lux's books and tried to read it. You came out with gobbledygook while Lux looked at you funny. You sighed and crossed your arms. "What's wrong Y/N?" Zayn asked, sitting you on his lap. "I not know what book say!" You said, looking to the floor. "It's alright, how about I read to you and Lux and if you want to read a bit, I'll help you with it" Zayn cooed. You nodded, zayn started reading and at time to time would let you carry on.