Chapter 1: A Drunken Elliot And An Angry Olivia

Elliot's P.O.V

"Can you calm down?" I asked, stumbling slightly as Olivia grabbed my arm and dragged me back to where we were sitting at the night club.

"No, first of all I don't even know why I agreed to accompany you here since I hate the guts out of you. Second of all, you only said you're gonna have three drinks and then we could go but no, you have to go and have a bloody case full of beer and only God knows what while I went to go dance." She said, giving me a hard poke on my chest.

"I can't." I hiccupped. "I can't listen to you. Besides, you can't speak because you yourself had a drinking problem so you cannot tell me what and what not to do."

Olivia rolled her eyes and pushed me into my chair. "I swear Elliot that if you dare bring up my old drinking habits again, I'll kill you. I had a reason to, you don't."

"No, you won't. You love me too much." I reply motioning for the waitress to bring me another drink. "Deep down you know you do."

"Oh, please. Only in your dreams would I ever love or even like you." Olivia rolled her eyes. "And El, if you dare touch that drink you'll be driving your own drunken ass home."

"Ay ay ma'am" I mockingly salute her earning another one of her famous eye rolls.

At that moment that waitress brought me my drink and set it down in front of me. "Thanks love." I wink at her causing her to blush.

"You're an asshole." Olivia groaned sitting down eyeing me out.

"Takes one to know one." I respond, sipping my drink.

"Whatever." Olivia replied.

"Whatever." I grin. I love copying Liv at times.

"Whatever."

"Whatever."

"Whatever." Liv glares at me.

"Whatever." I smile kindly at her.

"Okay, whatever and shut up." She said folding her arms.

"You're so easy to piss off." I comment, taking another sip of my drink.

"Am not." Liv says.

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Can you just keep quiet?" Liv groaned, slamming a fist on the table.

"Why? Am I annoying you?" I question.

"Yes." Olivia stood up and grabbed her purse.

"Where are you going?" I ask, eying her out. She really couldn't be serious on leaving me to drive myself home.

"I told you that if you touched that drink of yours I'd leave you to drive your own ass home."

"But Liv." I clumsily stood up.

"Goodbye El." She blew a kiss at me before heading towards the exit.

Ugh, what a bitch.