Annoying Naruto

Sasuke was in a deep sleep, he felt as if he was falling. Falling down into a dark hole that swallowed him. He felt like he was on drugs, because he couldn't move or lift up his head.Finally, after 4 tries Sasuke turned his head,  Naruto was right beside him. He wanted to call out Naruto's name, although something wasn't letting him do so. The only thing he could do was open his mouth wide and utter a small wave of breath. Naruto just stared at him not making a sound. Sasuke tried his hardest to speak. Then out came a small whisper of Naruto's name, Naruto looked at Sasuke with wide eyes.

"SASUKE!" Naruto jumped up onto his feet. He seemed to be yelling and motioning at someone. "KAKASHI SENSEI! SASUKE AWOKE!"

Kakashi's big face popped in front of Sasuke's. "Hm, looks like he's coming 'round. His eyes are a bit droopy but i dont think he's in shape to walk or speak for a little while."

"Heh, sure. He said my name i'm sure he CAN speak. Can you Sasuke?" Naruto jumped on Sasuke's hospital bed.

"Easy Naruto. You could break the bed." Kakashi said roughly.

" ¬¬ " Naruto looked at Kakashi.

"Wh-" Sasuke breathed out a heavy amount of air, like he was holding it in for a long time. "What happened to me?"

"Um, well-" Kakashi hesistated.

"Heh, you fainted from that love potion Sakura gave you. Man, how lame are you for fainting. Especially LOVE potion." Naruto chuckled.

"You scumbag." Sasuke grunted out.

"Thats enough you two. Now Naruto, give Sasuke some air. I don't think he will be able to breathe with you all over him like that." Kakashi demanded. Naruto jumped of the bed.

"So-" Sasuke sat up, his head and his heart throbbed everytime he looked at Naruto.(what is happening to me?) "Why was she slipping me that anyways?"

"She sort of freaked out when you fainted. She's in a terrible depression. I guess her plan went AWOL."

Kakashi looked at Naruto, "Naruto!" Kakashi turned back to Sasuke. "Sakura wanted you to pay more attention to her-"

Sasuke cut Kakashi off. "She's on our team. Why should i pay more attention to her? Ain't training and doing missions together enough?"

"I'm afraid not. What i mean Sasuke is- that.."

"She loves ya." Naruto blurted out.

Sasuke had no expression or he didn't speak.

(I knew this would happen. Naruto blurting out things, and Sasuke not saying anything. *sigh* Ah well, Sasuke's going to have to live with it.) Kakashi thought.

"¬¬, was it something i said?" Naruto looked from Kakashi to Sasuke.

"No-no don't worry about it." Kakashi's face went all red.

Sasuke was still sitting in the position he was in for the past 5 minutes.

"Sasuke no need to get all suprised. Its just a crush." Naruto said.

Sasuke didn't say anything.

Kakashi hit Naruto on top of the head. "Thats enough Naruto. You caused enough trouble already."

"OWW!" Naruto swatted Kakashi's hand away. "THAT HURT!"

"You know what Sasuke. We are going to give you a little space. Just until Naruto calms down. We'll be back a little later to check up on you."

Sasuke didn't move.

Kakashi got up, then grabbed Naruto by the collar when he wouldn't get up.

"Heyyyy! I want to stay with Sasuke!" Naruto looked at Sasuke who was still sitting in his position. Sasuke turned his head a little bit, and looked at Naruto. Naruto seen that Sasuke's eye gleamed, and slowly formed into his Mangekyo eye. Naruto stared right into it, Kakashi sensed a little bit of danger so he pulled him through the door faster.

Sasuke felt relieved. "I almost hurt him. my Mangekyo is going out of control again." Sasuke reached up to his eye and covered it. His eye formed back into his original eye. He leaned back against the pillow, and tossed the leftover food the nurse had left him.