New school, or new world...

so this is my first day of school basically so anyways here u go, enjoy x

Earlier that month she had had an induction day at her new school, Rachel McClaine High School (RMHS) because she didn’t come from any of the nearby primary schools, she didn’t know anyone.

But after break time she met, Jessica and Zoe. They were nice and soon became her friends. At the end of the day they all decided on a place to meet up, in the New Year.

So off she went happy she had met people. But there was a problem. Lilly didn’t know where they lived or have any way to contact them. She had made two new friends who lived in her town, but wouldn’t see them for another seven to eight weeks. What was she to do in the mean time?

Lilly only played with people from Thedon she saw and by herself. Cycling up and down the hill outside her house. Even then she didn’t get to see her friends that often either because of the distance.

As soon as it had started the holidays came to an end. To Lilly it came as a slight relief. She could now see people. Being Lilly, she couldn’t remember Jess or Zoe that well but she did remember where they were supposed to meet.

As she walked to school, Lilly comforted herself in her own mind. On how every thing’s going to be OK, and just follow everyone else to see how they got to school. She got to the back gate confused as to what it was but all the other students were walking in that way so she followed. Lilly responded the greeting the caretaker had said to her.

Eventually after trying to remember where the place was through the maze in the school, Lilly found it. She sat on the bench like they all had agreed. Twenty-seven past eight. Three minutes left till the bell. She was seriously nervous, and alone. So many new faces... Where were they?