About Lilly

This info about me is from my past friends and my mum always help explain 3 even though its a magic number *u need 3 legs to make a table stand...... da da di da da* lol plus i also now sum of this of my own bak n yh enjoy the description of... me. oh and i actually sat in the mirror with a wispa bar on my cheeck to get the definition of my eyes. carry on...

Lilly was a school girl, in year 6 of Breckland Middle School, in Thedon. This was her second school. In both of them she had been different.

Lilly was the sort of child considered innocent, when deep down she was a firework ready to explode. The sort of school librarian type but without the library bit. She always got told “Three is a crowd” and for her it seemed to be right, for she was always the one on her own. Lilly rarely felt part of a group. She was always the person in the last ten (out of like 40) to get picked for teams in PE. She was unpopular and bullied.

Lilly was a kind, caring, always tried to be there and seemed to a great, in friend ‘talk’, and seemed to have her kind, giving nature have advantage taken of.

She was always the one with white spots instead of black, (opposite), and hated herself for it. Lilly had long, curly hair, bright auburn in colour, that when the sun hit it could simply be described as ‘fire’.

And for someone from the ginger hair family had incredibly dark eyes. Not your usual blue, green, hazel or grey like normal gingers do but dark brown, a fair bit darker than a bar of Wispa. Also she tanned which was quite funny among the household given she wasn’t meant to, because of her hair colour.

The main reasons she got bullied was because of her hair and being different. And after seven years of it, it started to hurt easier. She told her friends how she had got used to it over the years and didn’t care anymore when in fact she did and it hurt faster and faster.