Acknowledgements + What's Next!

First, off I'd like to thank:

All of our amazing readers. We seriously could not have finished writing this book without your encouragement. Your comments, feedback, and PLEASE UPDATE NOW really kept us going.

Especially, to Michelle G. For your sweet Instagram comment "When is the next update for Pancakes and Paper Planes? I am Obsessed." Yes, that made my day and possibly my year too. Also, to Tallulah ( @polkadotowl_2 ) who was always talking about how much she likes Nick. Thanks for making the baby! Yes, we did name her James Liam Tanner in honor of your request!!

The Peeps over at BreakStereotypes for enjoying and selecting our book for their Hall of Fame. One of my best achievements.

Mac and Frauke, Christy and David, Kari and Eric, Leif and Tyler, Chase, Rowan, and Findley for your endless help. I really appreciate it. And to Mila Kunis. Who was always there for us.

Every single person who ever read this book and left a comment or a vote.

GreenTies for representing the teeny male percentage who read this book.

Huge shout out to Julia juliadtz8 "Eat a leaf" for your incredible support of Norman Baker {Dashing The Second} even if you hate Nick you're the reason Norman still exists. You are the real Norman.

YOU ALL ROCK!!

What's Next?

Well, we have a very special announcement. We were debating whether to do a sequel or spin-off but we decided that was a lot. But, we wanted to give our readers something more so here goes:

Published sometime this summer is coming to a collection of Short Stories about all your favorite characters. Including but not limited to Lauren Tanner, Miles Lachowski, Liam Turner, Norman Baker {Dashing The Second}, Alexander Turner, Rhina Fabel, The Pancake Girls, Kevin, and introducing James Liam Tanner. + A better longer epilogue to Pancakes and Planes that shows up about the rest of Micah's growing up.

The book is title Paper Planes and Hot Air Balloons.

Here is a little preview of our working synopsis:

Lauren Tanner is an innocent girl at a drama university. Until she meets Miles Lachowski.

Miles Lachowski never expected to be a dad. He also never expected that he wouldn't be allowed to see her.

Nicholas Garner lived in his parent shadow until he meets Micah Tanner. Maybe he isn't on the dark side anymore.

Alexander Turner wasn't popular growing up no matter how attractive he was. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do and then he became Lauren Tanner's bodyguard and look where that left him.

Norman Baker or Dashing The Second is living with his wealthy parents in Los Angeles. His mother is a talented actress, hoping to one day be on the big screen. His father is an abusive drug addict. Well as for Norman, he's very talented on the screen as well just not in that way. He's a talented hacker.

James Tanner has a boys name and she hates it. Plus her mom is the worst thing that ever happened to her and she doesn't know what on earth to do with her life anymore.

Our next full-length novel is Where I'm Not Wanted.

Here is a little sneak peek at the synopsis

Wanted: ADJECTIVE /ˈwɑntəd/

NORTH AMERICAN informal

a desire to be in or out of a particular place or situation.

Katherine's life is rather like a fairy-tale. Just not the sugar-coated Disney version you're used to.

If only every girl had her own personal Prince Charming and a fairy godmother. Katherine is a chief victim of the queen mean-girl Isla Collins. After years of this nearly constant bullying, she is about the break. Katherine becomes exceedingly more depressed and down but tries to hide it from everyone. Her father and step-monster-of-a-mother, Penny, tells her that her problems aren't real because she is in high school. According to them, you don't have enough life experience to call your problems real. That she isn't a real adult and that she just complains about stupid things that are meaningless. As if being called a female dog and a slut isn't a real problem.

Warning: This does deal with the topic of bullying and suicide. As well as some harsh language For readers 13+

Also the still possibly in work synopsis for my up and coming, Epic Fantasy Romance Standalone {Possible Series} For The Love of Her Majesty

Aline Le navré and Aelin Douleur were once best friends playing the childish game of power, heartbreak, love and tragedy. But those days were long ago. Ever since Aelin took up the responsibilities of being the future ruler of Foncéamour and left Aline for better things, the girls have been at odds. Aline hates being second best, and Aelin is too busy to give her the time of day. But Aline is hiding a dark secret that may involve her heart among other things, and she'll go as far the ends of the earth to hide her true feelings from Aelin. Even if that means putting herself into an arranged marriage, lying to her family and even straight up ignoring her deepest desires. Or will she have the power to show her true colors and be herself?

A Little Disclaimer: Aelin is a name of a major character in the Throne of Glass Series. My story was inspired by a Game of Thrones Roleplay storyline which the first names of the character were taken. Aelin's name is definatelt inspired by The ToG series although these series have nothing to do with each other. If I do one day publish I may change Aelin's name for a variety of reasons

U P D A T E :

Unfortunately, we have pretty much stopped using Wattpad, as we are both very busy and have chosen to stop publishing our writing. We hope that someday the books mentioned in this will published, but we can't guarantee it. To everyone who enjoyed this book, we thank you so so much for reading it and we are sorry that we haven't written much else.

Lots of Love, Kat and Mia