[Love ,Kisses ,Alcohol ,Teens ...Lesbo's?]15!

Harrie's P.O.V (point of view)

"Sarah... Harrie...? W-w-what... Huh? What... I told you I l-l-...." Seth stuttered staring at Sarah and me, I stepped away from Sarah and took a step towards Seth. He stepped back. "WHAT THE FUCK! YOU... YOU LESBOS!" he began to yell.

"Seth I'm so sorry I didn't mean f-" I tried to speak, but I was not getting anywhere.

"For what!? This is too much I need to get out of here." He walked straight out the door.

At that moment I felt nothing for no one. All love was gone. I just wanted to see Atlanta and her sack of 'Goods'. Atlanta was who I needed right now.

"I'm sorry" I heard Sarah's small voice say. "I'm always sorry... I love you Harrie."

"I love you too Sarah" I told her with no life in my voice... it didn't feel right, like those five words I had just said were all lies.

"You don't." She told me. A light switched on in my head "You think you do but you don't Harrie, you don't."

"Of course I fucking love you Sarah." I said harshly. It sounded like I was trying to convince myself, not her. The words did not sound right... but I love her, of course I do, I mean I have to right or she wouldn't be my friend? "If I didn't I wouldn't be here Sarah, I would be making love to Seth"

"'Making love?' not 'having sex with' or 'fucking' but 'making love', you love him Harrie ... not me."

"What are you talking about girl?!" I asked her confused.

"You feel guilty for when you blew up at me, you feel that everything is your fault. You miss me and you want me back in your life but not the way I want you in mine. You're trying to make me happy to find peace with yourself. I'm sorry for leading you on Harrie..."

HUH? As I processed her words I began to see she was right... I didn't want her to be around for the reasons she wanted me but she was... No, no! She can't be. I could see her once sparkly blue eyes watch me. She saw that I knew she was right.

"I have to go."

Without giving her a chance to say anything I ran for the door, with a stabbing in the pit my stomach that I'd just ruined everything. The wind brushed my face, stroking my hair and filling my lungs as I continued to run on the side walk. People passed me by like a blur of unsatisfied and unfulfilled faces. My legs grew tired as I came to Atlanta's grand home. That's when tears started to trickle down my cheeks. I. Just. Ruined. Everything!

"Harrie? Is that you?" Someones questioning voice came from behind me. I turned quickly on my heels. "Oh my gosh , you're crying... what happened?"

I knew the face of the person, but I couldn't quite remember who the girl was.

Seth's (POV) point of view

The image kept flashing back, their lips touching. How could this have happened? ARGH FUCK! My fist shot through my Green house window in my garden.

"Fuck It's steamy in here!" I muttered to myself, tucking my hands under my shirt, lifting it off over my head and chucking it to the floor.

"Yeah, It is getting... steamy" A seductive female's voice came from behind me. I turned around and looked at pale skinned Atlanta standing in the Green house doorway. "Hellooo biceps!" She said in a low tone, raising one eyebrow.

"What are you doing here Atlanta?" I huffed turning around going to sit on the wooden table.

"I thought Harrie would be here...with you, I was obviously wrong." Atlanta informed me slowly walking forward brushing her fingertips on the plant leaves.

Hearing Harries name punched a hole in my chest, I winced when I heard it. "Do you know where she is?"

"No." I answered sternly, the memory came back and I clenched my fists.

Atlanta smiled cheekily almost smugly. Reading my emotions like a book, her dynamic icy blue eyes glazed over my face. Her presence made me feel weird. I felt sort of at ease. She silently walked towards me.

"You're so mysterious..." I muttered without thinking.

She stared at me capturing me in her eyes, I felt like I was being hypnotised.

"Life's fun when people have idea what you're thinking or how you think." She said casually stopping in front of me.

I avoided eye contact with her but I could feel her eyes looking straight at me. She raised her cold hand to my face, her soft, delicate, smooth cool skin brushed against my cheek. I began to stare at her full pink lips, I could feel mine drifting towards hers. Her other hand touched my chest softly. My lips touched hers so lightly, then our lips met fully. Atlanta's lips moving in sync with mine, slowly we kissed each other. My hand slowly moved to her long silky black hair tangling into it. Her sweet taste teased my tongue, I groaned into her mouth. She broke the kiss breathlessly and let out a like chuckled. Atlanta pulled her top off over her head and threw it to the floor. I lay down on the wooden table and pulled her on top of me...

Authors Comment: I don't know what to say... I'm sooo sorry for being sooo late !I really am! x

This is only short because I'm not sure where to go from here! Help me Beautiful Readers? 1- Atlanta and Seth could do it... 2- Somone could walk in... 3- They could stop and Atlanta could do somthing evil :) Or All 3

Don't forget to Comment please its highly valued !x And Please vote if you like it :P x Once Again Sorry !