[Love ,Kisses ,Alcohol , Teens ... lesbos?] 5

"You ok honey ?" She whispered.

I nodded.

" Good call me if you need anything?" she told me.

"Thanks mom." I murmured. As she walked out the door. I looked at my phone it was 7:35 pm , one message : Call me when you wake up please Sarah has gone crazy with worry ,Seth :) .

I sat up feeling the stabbing pain in my stomach, the room was spinning . Four hours later I decided to call Seth, Sarah picked up.

"That bitch is going to get it from me! Woo ! I cant wait !" Sarah yelled down the phone.

"Hello to you to..." I said in a tired voice. "And you're not going to do fuck all alright . Or else you will get it from me ! Don't think I'm joking Sarah!" I said in a serious pissed of tired tone.

" Oh common Harrie ! Just the old one , two!" She pleaded .

"I Swear to bloody hell Sarah I'll go crazy!"

"Can I at least talk to her about it ?"Was Sarah trying to get on my nerves!

"No !"I Said in a firm tone , and hung up. What a pointless ten second phone call.

Today everyone was ditching after first lesson to go party on the beach into the late night. First lesson I had was art and we were playing with some nasty clay shit!

Daniela sat across the room smiling at me like the cow she is , she was on thin ice with me ! She got up and walked towards me.

" Fuck of hag!" I sighed turning on the tap in the sink.

"Don't call me those names I thought you would have learned your lesson by now butch?" She purred evilly.

"Is that not what everyone calls you ... Hag , slut , slag , whore , hoe , s-" Before I could finish she punched me straight across my face , and I didn't even flinch , blood trickled down my face. This girl hit like a bitch! I saw Sarah coming up to us with a vase in her hand. Oh dear lord. Sarah looked furious! She swung the vase and it mashed clean across the back of Daniela's head ! Daniela dropped to the floor!

"You must be glad you got those air bags installed now bitch." Sarah muttered in a vicious tone. WHAT THE HECK , WAS SHE SICK! There was blood on Sarah's hand. The room was silent.

" HARRIE AND SARAH GET OUT THE CLASS ROOM THIS INSTANT !" The teacher yelled , breaking the silence.

I looked at Sarah like she was a fucking lunatic on crack ! We both walked out the class room. I could not have been more pissed off!

"I'm sorry Harrie." Sarah whispered sounding broken inside. Reading the anger on my face.

"Piss off you stupid weaselling arse wipe why did you have to go and do that for you put us both in deep shit now ! Stupid animal ." Whoa who said that ? Me ? Cant be... She flinched like I'd slapped her twice around the face.

I was surprised when she said nothing , she never let anyone talk to her like this. She raised her hand running her and through her hair...

"What the hell is that!?" I almost screamed at her gazing at the deep angry pink slits scabbing on her wrists. She said nothing. "Are you obtuse!" I laughed ,I dont know why I used the word obtuse it seemed appropriate... " Just get lost thick paedophiles victim." I carried on laughing . In the back of my mind I could hear me calling myself heartless. Tears welled up in her eyes but none spilled over, making them shine.

"You are the only person I have..." she said in a small sad voice. I thought about those five words, she was right. that should been enough to make me stop now and apologised , but I couldn't find it in me I wanted her to suffer and suffer good !This was an over reaction and I knew it.

"Well I guess you have no one then." I told her straight up and that broke her I saw it in her eyes. "Fucking blonde emotional lesbian shit." I muttered ... what a low blow.

"I'm sorry Harrie..."

"Get bent." The harshness in my voice shocked me.

She walked straight down the hallway at out the school door .I'm a rude and hurtful person that just went to far.

I got to the beach before everyone and sat at the end of the small peer , even when everyone arrived I didn't even flinch , when the music started blasting at I could hear everyone screaming and talking, still nothing , I started to smell the food and my stomach growled in agreement , but I wouldn't let it win. I just carried on staring at the waves for hours. Someone sat next to me I knew to well who it was.

"There you are !" It was Seth.

"Here I am." I sighed , hearing my own voice was weird for that moment.

"You ok?" he asked sounding slightly worried.

I nodded .

"Want to walk down the beach with me?" He asked in a board tone .I looked up at the sky and it was fairly dark... Wow how long hand I been sitting here ?

"Sure." He stood up and held his hand out to me , I took it and he helped me up . I turned around the scenery was beautiful. There were loads of different colour lanterns hung everywhere , lighting up the space in the darkness of the afternoon, people were dancing and eating. They all looked so happy... Lucky people.

We walked far down the beach talking about what he had heard about the Daniela situation .

"Sarah was really upset when I saw her , she told me she's not going to come anymore. Well upsets not even the word for it , more like crushed to silence ..."He said walking past some rocks taller them he was.

"That's cause I w-" Suddenly I tripped and fell to the floor . "Ouch!" I laughed. Seth kneeled down beside me.

"You ok there?" he smiled at me.

"Yeah." I laughed sitting on the sand, I flexed my ankle and pain shot up my leg. "O ouch ok maybe not!"

"Where does it hurt ?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"My ankle."

"Don't worry," He moved closer to me and place his hand under my chin and gently pulled my face closer to his ", ill kiss you better." his lips touched mine and it was like nothing else in the world , fire works exploded in my stomach and tingles got sent though my body I felt like I needed more of him, all of him. His lips felt good under mine. My hands wondered around him... He pulled away slowly and looked at me. He quickly held his balls. Ha ha .

"Don't worry I won't knee you.." I chuckled . His face lit up.

"I knew you wanted to kiss me ! That's why you kept looking at me like that..." He helped me up . I said nothing finding that a bit embarrassing I felt my cheeks go pink. He stoked my cheek and kissed me again , it set of an explosion in my head. " Harrie I... I'm in l-"

" I think I should go apologise to Sarah ." I Interrupted unthinkingly "Oh sorry was you saying something?" I asked

" Um no ... ill drive you to my house." He said casually . I was sure he was going o say something... oh well I guess...

We got to his house within a couple of minutes , I walked up to her room.

" Sarah." I said though the door. "Sarah look I know you're mad at me but I really want to talk to you I'm so sorry about what I said..." I pleaded , she didn't reply , "Can I come in Sarah?" I opened the door slightly "Sarah?" I opened the door wider and I heard the door push some empty cans and bottles. I walked in stepping on broken glass. The room was so dark I couldn't see, I turned on the light and that's when I saw It , her pale white body hanging from the ceiling, motionless, lifeless , cold . I couldn't breathe!

"Sarah?" my broken voice whispered...

Authors comment: This is the last one so far , if you want more comment and vote cause, I have plently more idears for this story =P Thanks

xoxoxox