[Love ,Kisses ,Alcohol , Teens ... lesbos?]8

"OI !" we heard the principle yell. "THAT'S A DETENTION !"

We both carried on running looked back and yelled together "LIKE FUCK IT IS !" We laughed and ran out the school building. This was the start of a beautiful friendship ! But first there was still something bugging me and I intended to get rid of it. See you later virginity !

We ran to her car we could still hear the principle yelling.

"Come back here this INSTANT !" We carried on laughing. I jumped over Atlanta's black convertible car door into the back seat , she did the same but in the front seat. Four other teachers as well as the head came running to the school gates.

"Step on it !" I yelled and the car sped off down the road , I watched the teachers wave there fists in the air with anger. I stuck my middle finger up at them. This was amazing the excitement the danger the possibility of getting caught! I stuck my arm in the air "WOO !" I yelled at the top of my lungs , then relaxed flopping back onto the car seat . Rebelling was tiring .

" I never knew you was such a wild one!" Atlanta laughed loudly over the radio .

"Either did I!" I replied matching her loudness .

"In that case we are going to be great friends I think!"

"I think so to." I agreed. Atlanta turned a corner "where are we going ?" I asked .

"The Mall." She said simply. "Nothing else to do really ." I started to have second thoughts about what I had done. "Don't worry the punishment wont be that bad , I find it quite funny actually when they punish us." She laughed to herself. I felt slightly better.

We pulled up at the mall parking lot ,she got out of the car and walked to her cars boot , opened it and pulled out a navy blue hooded jumper , she put on , she was still wearing her black short school skirt , we didn't have school uniform but she still wore a school skirt and tie . The guys at our school loved to stare at her but knew better then to even try anything cause she was in love with this college boy called Jay not many people at school had seen him but the ones that had didn't stop talking about how sexy he was. She put her ipod in her jumpers pocket and put her ear phones in . she gave me a cheesy grin .

"Lets go Potter." She insisted. Like I hadn't heard that before. I jumped out of her car. I heard the beep of her car keys as she strutted into the mall , her legs were really nice I see why people go on about it now. I jogged to catch up with her she took my arm . We walked through The Mall arches and looked around. We just went up the first escalator we saw.

"No way !Oh my gosh Ha-ha" She pointed to the shop with the sex costumes nurse outfits and maid outfits. "We have to go in there!" She beamed . My eyes widened. Dear god what had I gotten my self into!

"Err I'm not so sure that's a good idea."

"Oh common Potter live a little!" What was with this Potter thing!?

"Potter?" I asked as she led me into this weird shop. Were we even aloud in here!?

" Cause you act like you smoke pot and you're names Harrie could it be more perfect!?" She dragged me into the store. The check out woman looked at us up and down. Atlanta gave her a goofy smile. The woman walked over to us.

"Can I help you?" She asked rudely .

"Yes I'm looking for a dildo!" She said in a posh English accent. I burst out laughing .The woman even cracked a smiled ,then started to laugh and walked away. Atlanta laughed and dragged me deeper into the shop. What was I doing here ! What would my mother say ! Ha-ha ! Atlanta leg go of my arm and wondered off into the shop.