[Love ,Kisses ,Alcohol , Teens ... lesbos?]7

I smiled and nodded. "You're ass is mine now bitch!" I winked at him and poked my tongue out. He grinned at me .I moved over and sat on his lap facing him ,I put both arms round his shoulders I kissed him briefly.

Seth McCain was my boyfriend ! What did I just get myself into ?

It was Monday, I was at school sitting under the big tree by the gates twiddling with my thumbs .Sarah was at school today I tried to talk to her , she stuck her middle finger up at me and walked the other way she was definatly back to her grudge holding self, well I had tried and I would try again. I would keep on smiling... on the out side. The sun was bright in my eyes as I stared at everyone else smiling and happy, gradually shade covered my hole body as a pair of pale white legs stood in front of me blocking the sun. These were nice legs! I looked up to see Atlanta staring down at me... Smiling?

"Hey." She spoke , in my hole time of being in this school this was the second time she had spoke to me directly , and the first time was ' could you pass me the glue'. I looked up and smiled at her. "Do you mind if I sit hear ?" She said openly.

"Sure." I moved over the slightest. She sat down next to me taking out a pack of cigarettes. Great second hand smoke... she moved the box in front of my face I nearly went cross eyed trying to focus, her bright blue eyes and thick row of black lashes stared at me.

"Want one?" she offered.

"No thanks..." Why was she talking to me? Atlanta was by far the prettiest girl I had ever seen in my life there was no doubt about it. Her hair couldn't have been silkier it was long black and reached her chest, her eyes were the brightest blue , her skin was the palest white , she told people she liked it that way. Many people didn't like her cause of the life she had . She was wild ,crazy! She didn't let anything get in her way or hold her back. She drinks she smokes she takes drugs , she has sex and yet she's still the smartest girl in our grade Atlanta was slim and just a bit taller then me ,she was known for her legs and short skirts.

"Don't take this in the wrong way ,but why are you sitting here now?"

She lit up her cigarette and inhaled then exhaled. The smell usually made me sick not this time , it smelled kind of good." I know what its like Harrie that's why I'm sitting here now." She knew what it was like? How could she possibly know what its like!? "My cousin died... She was my best friend. After we had an argument , she didn't kill herself she was sick and didn't recover. I just hope she could hear me when I said I was sorry." Her voice was very even it didn't match the situation at all. The bell rang. I stood up . "We should hang out, I think you'd like my life." She smiled a devilish smile. What was that supposed to mean? I wonder what it would be like to be apart of her rebellious world , it sounded fun to me , maybe that's what she meant . If it was then I wanted to join her. Fun was what I needed.

" I haven't got your number...?" I told her in a tone of agreement. She got up and walked over to Courtney, took her bag right out of her hands and started looking through it . What was she doing? And why wasn't Courtney doing anything about it. Atlanta took out a pen and shoved the bag into Courtney's chest and walked back over to me and pulled out my wrist and rote down her number.

"There." she looked at me running her hand through her hair.

"Do you want mine?" I asked

" I have yours ... I have everyone's." she smiled and strutted over to Courtney and gave her back her pen.

"Thanks baby doll." she said in that 'I'm not bothered' voice to Courtney blowing her a kiss and waving. Courtney smiled a fake smile at her as she dropped the pen the pen in the bin .Atlanta dissapeared into the school building.