Chapter 6

Sienna

Waking up with a boys arm around you is a great feeling. Waking up with a boys arm around you - who you like, is so much better. I cuddled into Jordan, nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck.

"Morning sexy." Jordan greeted, his morning voice is almost as good as his tongue felt. I feel my cheeks redden, peering up at Jordan.

"Good morning." I giggle, tangling our legs together. My mind drifted back to last night, it was so dysfunctionally perfect. 

Jordan pulled the duvet round, covering our feet, "thanks for last night, we accomplished more than what i had set out to." Jordan smirked, placing a gentle kiss to my forehead. 

"I need to brush my teeth, and sort my hair out then we'll grab breakfast."

"I'll grab you for breakfast." Jordan chuckled, pulling me back down on the bed.

"You're so smooth Jord." I giggled, sitting up, grabbing the towels me and Jordan had used after our shower last night.

Jordan soon followed me into the bathroom, handing him a spare toothbrush we stood in front of the mirror, i stared at our reflection, admiring the fact that we looked like an actual couple, something I've never had the privilege of feeling before.

Once we had made ourselves somewhat presentable, me and Jordan walked downstairs to join Kian and Jaden for breakfast.

"Morning lovebirds," Kian smirked, "i didn't hear the door go last night, did someone sneak in?"

"You're hilarious Kian." Rolling my eyes, i thanked Kiara for breakfast and handed Jordan some cutlery.

"So Jaden, are you planning on returning home somewhen in this lifetime?" I asked, placing a blueberry in my mouth.

"Why is my presence bothering you?" He retorted, eyeing me.

"Something like that." I huffed, rolling my eyes. Jordan lightly kissed my temple, feeding me a cut of bacon.

"You two make me sick." My brother joked, gagging jokingly.

"Just because your girlfriend has swanned off to Australia for a month Ki."

Kian slumped in his chair, "we don't talk about that Jaden." He huffed, drinking his coffee.

"Whats everyones plans today?" Jordan asked, trying to change the conversation.

"Im going flat hunting, i seriously need to get away from my step mum. Her and my dad are worst than you two." Jaden muttered, looking and Jordan and I.

"Jaden, why don't you just move in with us? My parents are never here." Kian suggested, a grin on his face.

"Seriously man, you'd do that for me?"

"Sure."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The last strokes of brushes swipe across my face, Richard standing back to admire his work. I look over at Jordan, stood in the corner a light smirk on his face.

"All done darling, you're ready for the shoot." Richard smiles, waving me off onto set. Jordan follows me, grabbing my hand before i step onto the white scene, placing a chaste kiss to my lips.

Smoothing out the white dress, I began propping myself up against the stool, posing appropriately. My eyes followed to Jordan, eyeing him teasingly attempting to strike my most sexy pose. His lips let out a light chuckle, sending me into a fit of giggles. The photographer was snapping away, ordering people to move lights here and add a prop there. Soon enough i was being ushered for a quick makeup change, saying they wanted the same dress with a darker look.

Stepping back onto the set, i looked around for different props i could use. I was doing a photoshoot for 'Fabulous' magazine in England, promoting their clothing range they were trying to promote. After a few more set changes i was finally released from the flashing cameras.

"You rocked it on set Sienna." Jordan smiled, pulling my in for a hug.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I smiled, "thanks babe, and i get to keep this dress." 

"Im very glad, maybe you could wear this on our date tonight." Jordan suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"Our date?"

"OK, It'd probably help if i asked you." He chuckled, lacing our fingers together. "Will you go on a date with me?"

"I would be silly to say no." I smiled, placing a gentle kiss to his pouted lips. I followed Jordan to his car, blushing when he held the door open for me and placing a small squeeze to my butt. Once we were on the road, i felt my phone buzz, pulling it out of my bag.

Kian - Get packing, mum and dad have invited us to a party in Australia tomorrow - bring Jordan. Im taking Jaden and we're meeting Kate out there. Flights are at 2am.

With an exaggerated groan, i shoved my phone into Jordan's face as we pulled into my driveway. I watched Jordan's eyes scan over the text;

"Im so up for that, I'll drop you off and pack?" 

"No. Thats not that you're supposed to say, you're supposed to be all like 'oh well we've been seeing each other for a day and you're super mad at your parents so lets stay here' " I mimicked, slumping back into the leather chair.

Jordan took my hands in his, placing gentle kisses across my knuckles, "baby, i really like you and i think you should go. Things move fast in our world, your parents probably knew about us before we even did." 

"You're so right. You'll come back soon?"

"Two hours tops." Jordan reassured, placing a small kiss to my  cheek as i climbed out of the car.

A/N

Sorry for the small chapter but its a fast update! If I'm honest things with Jordan and Sienna are going to move quite fast at the start. I've changed the title because i've changed the plot. Originally it was going to be a love story between Jaden and Sienna but I've changed it around.

When Jordan says 'things move fast in our world.' thats because their parents are well known as well as their children so they're highly publicised.

Anyway, please vote, share and add to your library. And check out 'zoeedaisymay' as she used to post this book on her account.