Chapter 5

Sienna

I woke up, Jaden's muscular arms wrapped around me, my eyes hazy and my head pounding.

"Jaden, Ja, wake up, I need to speak to my parents, i need to say goodbye." I groaned, wriggling out of his strong grasp. Once i had freed myself, i looked down at my thankfully clothed body, looking around for my robe.

Pulling my robe on, i pulled the strings together in a loose knot, exiting my bedroom. I ran around the house, looking for my parents. Although my mother was completely rude to me, as i was to her, i like to say once last 'i love you' before my parents leave, i hate them leaving on an argument.

It was once that i finally reached the kitchen that the all to familiar note pinned to the fridge caught my eye. I had missed them, they had left again. I rest my head in my hands, leaning against the surface, forcing the tears back.

"Si, whats up sis?" I heard Kian's soothing voice.

"They've gone again, why can't we just see them, i miss them, and me and mum argued and i never got to say that i loved them and now if something happens -" I babbled, Kian pushed his hand against my mouth pulling me into a hug.

"Everything will be ok, its been like this since we were two years old Sienna, we know how it goes now, the same old routine, never been here to see a Birthday barely here on Christmas, its the same old." Kian soothed as i buried my head into his chest.

"I need to walk, run, punch. Something, anything, i need this feeling to leave me." I sobbed, pulling away from the hug. I began to walk away before Kian stopped me again.

"I heard you last night."

My head snapped around, "heard what?"

"You were in the hallway, you said you heard screaming and then i heard Jaden usher you back into your room," He explained, my heart began racing, "i think you need to see a doctor Sienna, I'm really worried about you."

"Im fine."

"No you're not!"

"Leave it Kian! Stop worrying please! I'm fine! I was just uh, over emotional!" I argued back, trying to disguise the fact a really wasn't fine last night.

"Why was Jaden with you?" He muttered.

Crap. How do i get myself out of this one.

"He was just there Kian." I quietly responded, walking off through the array of hallways to my bedroom where i found Jaden leaving. We shared a short smile passing by.

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -