Chapter 8

Sienna

Sienna

Pacing around Jadens hotel room, my phone was clenched within my hands, waiting for Jordan to finally text me. Its been 6 hours since our argument and for some reason, I feel guilty. I checked the time and I knew I had to get ready for tonights beach party, the theme was Coachella so it was pretty straight forward to dress for and my hair was already styled. After another 20 minutes of pacing, my phone finally buzzed.

Jordan - Im in OUR hotel room if you'd like to talk xx

Before my brain had chance to register the text, I left Jadens hotel room and ran straight to the room I was supposed to be staying in. My fist was banging frantically against the door until it was brought to a halt as the door was swung open.

"Sienna." Jordan smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me in, closing the door behind us.

"I want to talk, but I'm going to ask questions. Who's this girl? Why'd you come see her when you came with me? Is she pretty? Is she your ex? Did you cheat on me?" I babbled, sitting on the bed, my hands playing with the hem of my t-shirt.

Jordan breathed heavily, running his hands across his stubbly cheeks, "Ok, first of all, your hair looks gorgeous, you look beautiful." He began, kissing my hand, "Her name is Lucy, she had an incredible job opportunity for me, i didn't want to mention anything incase it fell through. She's pretty, but no comparison to the goddess sat in front of me," I blushed at Jordans compliment, sliding closer, urging him to carry on, "she's far from my ex, she's 54 and married with four children."

My eyes were fixated on Jordan's, my heart melting at his honesty, "Whats the job opportunity?" I asked, grabbing Jordan's hands in mine.

"I've been asked to help film a movie Australia, directing it. Its the biggest opportunity yet and my experience behind a camera has only urged them to offer me the job. Sure theres no huge a-list celebrities but it's a huge step up from the odd documentary."

"How long for?"

"We start filming in 3 months, i'll move out here for a year, travelling to other countries in-between for location shoots."

"And what about us?"

Jordan sighed, "I want you to be here with me, but we've been seeing each other for about 3 days - i can't expect you to change your life for me."

I took Jordan's face in my hands, "You, Jordan Montoya are the best thing to ever happen to me. Where you go, i'll follow."

"You mean that?"

"I'll always mean that." My eyes sketched over Jordan's tanned skin, his breath fanning against my lips, I could here the pounding of my heart. Jordan's lips met mine briefly, "I really really like you." He said, pulling our lips together once more.

"I think I really really like you too." I giggled blush dusting my cheeks.

"Right, I believe we have a party to get ready for?" Jordan announce. Once I had collected my suitcase from Jadens room and settled into my room with Jordan, I added a few more waves in my hair, just like the way Carly had shown me in the salon.

"What are you wearing? Are we still matching?" Jordan asked, stepping out of the shower as I sprayed my hair with a beach wave set spray.

"Black shorts, black bralette, suede vest, gladiator handle, bumbag and cute accessories." I listed off, unplugging the curlers and placing them in the heatproof bag.

"Sweet, I'll go change." Smiling once more, he left the bathroom, leaving me to attempt to vent the steamy room out.

Doing my usual make up routine, I picked up the pack of gems and some tweezers, applying them above me eyebrows, a larger gem being placed in the centre, I was very impressed with what I had created, removing my robe to change.

"Are you not wearing a bra?" Jordan asked, scanning my body.

"Im wearing a bralette."

"Is that it?"

"Yes, baby." I responded, kissing him lightly.

Pulling on my black denim shorts and black lace bralette, I sprayed my skin with a bronzing spray to give myself a healthy glow.

"Looking fit as ever." Jordan winked, helping my tie up my sandals.

I smirked, looking down at him, "As are you." Its true, he did, with the loose white shirt and black shorts, along with the matching suede vest coat, he looked hot. He slung his arm over my shoulders as I snuggled into his chest, the previous emotions i was feeling earlier being washed away.

"There's the happy couple." My brother chuckled, pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged him back, "It's all sorted, it wasn't even that big of a deal." I giggled, going back over to Jordan.

"Who's ready to partaaaay!" Jaden yelled, stepping out of the lift and making his was over to us in reception, "Ladies looking fit." He winked, causing me to slap his arm. 

"Miss Russo, Mr Russo, your transport has arrived." The doorman announced. We walked out into the Australian heat, climbing into the taxi.

Walking onto the sandy beach, I took Jordan's hand in mine, "I think this is exactly like Coachella, just without all the cool music and theres sand included." I giggled, pressing my lips against his cheek.

"You look incredible baby." He whispered, nibbling on my earlobe, the heat rising up my neck. We walked through the busy crowd, my eyes scanning for anyone I may know, but i had no luck.  Everyone here apart from the group i came with, are complete strangers - not that it's a problem since i had Jordan to look after me. We reached the bar, Jordan ordering the drinks, Strawberry Daiquiri for me and a Cider for him. Smiling i took my drink from his hand and took a long drink through the straw.

Giggling, I raised my glass, "Here's to a good night." i smiled, clinking glasses with the group. We all made our way over to the stage, a local band playing. The vibe was incredible, the smile i had on my face showing no sign of leaving.

"Sienna!" Jaden hollered, waving me over.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Want some?" He asked, holding up the spliff.

I smirked, "have you ever known me to refuse?" I giggled, taking it from his fingers and placing it between my lips taking a long drag.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the long awaited update. Please vote, like and share:) x