FA-July, Musing by @MidnightWind_

I think it's important to remember that we only get one run at life. No matter your circumstances, it's up to you to decide how you're going to see the world.

Focusing on the negative is a waste. You only get one life, so be brave, and strong, and kind, and loving, and follow your dreams. Because one day we'll all die, and you don't want to leave this world regretting how you spent your time on it.

If you think passionately chasing your dreams will make you look silly, think of how silly you'll feel when you realize it's too late. If you want something, go get it.

Be kind to everyone around you, even those who aren't kind to you, because trust me, being proud of yourself for being the bigger person will bring you more satisfaction than harsh words and a cold attitude ever will.

There's no excuse for treating someone wrongly, but you have to remember everyone has battles to fight, and some people just don't know how to handle them.

Life is full of ups and downs, but always let those 'downs' teach you something. Remember that things get better. Whether it's 10 days from now, or 10 years from now, someday your going to look back and remember how strong you were, and you'll be proud, because now you'll see how worth it was.

by  MidnightWind_