Lillith's Father: Chapter Six:

Chapter Six:

"She'd make a wonderful Christmas present, don't you agree?" The Dark Lord questioned Bellatrix, red eyes shining bright despite the dim lighting.

Her dark eyes lit up at the idea of having a new plaything as early as Christmas day. What a wonderful holiday it would be!

"Of course, My Lord." She agreed quickly, thinking of ways to get the new deadline. She could send an owl, but where would be the fun in that?

Bellatrix thought for hours, long and hard, after the meeting with Lord Voldemort before finally deciding what she'd do. Now hopefully her dear brother-in-law still kept the habit of keeping vials of Polyjuice potion around...

-

“I'll talk to her about dropping two of her classes, Severus” Dumbledore replied to Severus' concern that his daughter would not be able to handle so much training.

It would take a toll, Severus knew, and that in turn could effect her performance and her concentration. Classes such as Care of Magical Creatures were not a necessity. Lillith needed to know how to protect herself, not how to touch a blast-ended screwt!

Professor Snape swept out of the Headmaster's office like a bat out of hell before descending to the dungeons. He had a lot of work to do and potions to sort out before the end of the week when Lillith would finally become her animagus.

=====================

After three hours of nonstop animagus lessons, I was nearly dead on my feet. My eyelids demanded to be shut, but I couldn't do that just yet. Thoughts were flying much too fast through my mind for me to be able to sleep.

Why would the Headmaster, McGonagall and Father all want me to become an animagus?

What was so important that I would need all these extra lessons?

I knew one thing, my calendar was booked solid for the next two months! I'd have no time for anything at all!

I had Occlumency and/ Legimency lessons Mondays, Tuesdays and every weekend.

Animagus lessons Wednesdays and Fridays plus extra Defense Against the Dark Arts lessons Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays!

There was literally no downtime for me and I knew that I'd have to sleep every chance I could if I planned to be able to keep up with my regular lessons as well as all the extras. Hopefully I wouldn't fall too far behind, I'd hate to have to repeat an entire year of classes.

A pair of footsteps sounded throughout the corridors along with a raspy meow.

“A student out after curfew... Headmaster will not be pleased...” Filch's voice filtered through my cluttered mind. I turned to look behind me and grimaced at his grimy features.

“I was with Professor McGonagall.”

“No point in lying, girl! I'll have to take you to your head of house, come along...” I followed behind Filch's hunchbacked state with his cat, Mrs. Norris trailing behind. I knew there was no point in arguing, plus I also knew of his torture dungeons and despite them being illegal, I didn't want to take the chance of being the first to try it out in years.

“What is the meaning of this?” McGonagall scowled as she opened the door to Filch's banging and ushered us in before slamming the door.

“Found this one wandering the halls, Professor.”

“Of course she was! She's just come from my office!” Though her voice never raised, I could sense the anger rolling off of her in waves, not to mention the pure agitation!