Chapter six

"So Daisy, what's it like being on tour with all these boys?"

"It's fun! They are all like brothers to me so we all just mess about and make the most of life on the road I guess" I giggled

"Your on the tour bus with your fiancé Conor Maynard right?"

"Yep!"

"How's your relationship going?"

"Amazing! he treats me like a princess" I blush as he walks in and winks at me

"So he should! any plans for the wedding yet?"

"We plan on getting married soon after Conor finishes his tour. when he's in rehearsals I sit in the arenas and plan the wedding!"

"Does he have a lot of input in what's going on at the wedding?"

"Sort of, he wants his own little touches on the wedding like the band and what suit he wears and especially the guest list."

"Why the guest list?"

"Well we are both in the limelight so we know alot of people! But we don't want to just be inviting everyone so we want it to be special"

"Are there any locations set?"

I sighed "well he wants it to be in Brighton but I said London because its in the middle of everything so wherever people are they will be able to get there easily ,but its our hometown and he has his heart set on Brighton so we will see" I giggled as Conor smiled at me from behind the interviewer.

"So this style that your if I do say so myself 'rocking' right now, what do you think of it?"

"I love it! it's very different from my regular barbie type of look its a bit more mature so I love it"

"Would you ever change your regular style to this?"

"Maybe not sure what conor thinks of it though!"

"I think you look hot daisy!" Conor piped up

The interviewer laughed

"Ok last quesion, would you ever consider living in a different country?"

"That would definitely be cool but my heart and my home will forever be Brighton or london."

"Ok thankyou very much Daisy it's been a pleasure."

The interviewer left and my manager came in and sat down where the interviewer was

"Daisy something serious has happened."

"What's going on"

"The record label has said that you are not promoting yourself enough an therefore not selling enough records"

"So what does this mean??"

"They're thinking about removing you from the label unless sales pick up."

My heart shattered and all I could hear in my head was 'removing you from the label'

"So what can we do?!"

"I'm afraid there is nothing we can do but hope daisy. hope that the sales pick up. I'll leave you to your thoughts." my manager said before walking out

"Daisy I'm so sorry" Conor came over and hugged me as I cried into his shoulder

"I can't be removed from the label conor. i cant." I said in between sobs

"Come on let's get back onto the bus babe"

"Meet me up there I will just clean myself up."

I shoved my hair up into a bun, put on my sweats and removed my makeup. I grabbed my phone and bag and left the trailer. I shielded my face with my bag to avoid the paparazzi getting photos of me like this.

When I got into the bus everyone went silent, I guess Conor has just told them what had just been said. Anth got up and hugged me tight as I threw my bag on the floor "I love you daisy." he whispered, I smiled up at him and went upstairs away from everyone..