Chapter One

Daisy's P.O.V

I woke up at my house in Brighton with the curtains to the balcony open, sun streaming in. Conor was sleeping peacefully next to me with his arm wrapped around my waist. I looked at my hand seeing the beautiful engagement ring Conor had given me a month ago. I felt him leave kisses up my shoulder and into my neck , resting his head on my shoulder. "Good morning beautiful" he said "hey" I giggled "What's the plan for today then?" He asked "I'm going to see Becka if you want to come? We haven't seen her since my birthday" "yeah sure , it's so freaky though you look so similar!" I sat up and faced him "well Becka is already Married so I'm afraid that you are stuck with me for the rest of your life!" "That's something I could get used to.." He leaned in until our foreheads were touching "you are perfect you know that daisy" he whispered against my lips I just blushed. He closed the space between us with a fiery kiss "ugh ugh ugh Maynard I want to be able to walk today Thankyou." I winked at him "Im that good am i?" He laughed and pulled me close "yup" I said popping the P. "Your not so bad yourself baby girl" I stood up and Conor slapped my arse "none of that around my sister dude or she will get David on you!" I stood in the doorway with my hands on my waste "ok ok but I can't take you seriously when your only wearing a bra and..." He looked closely "and my boxers!!" I looked down at his underwear that were baggy on me. "They are comfy!!" I laughed and went to get into the shower.

Jacks P.O.V

I woke up in the darkness of my room. Without Lauren. I haven't seen her since we had a huge argument about the baby. Since then everything around me has crumbled down, drinking every night but not in the good way, Conor and Daisy are always busy with their albums and planning the wedding. Lauren hasn't even spoke to me and won't reply to any of my texts, screw it I'm not staying sat in this gloomy room at my parents house. I'm going to Daisy's Concert tonight and I'm talking to Lauren and I'm going to have a good time.

Daisy's P.O.V

5 hours later at 8:30pm...

"I'm so hungryyyy" Lauren moaned from the sofa in the corner of my dressing room "your always hungry" Conor rolled his eyes at her "well I'm catering for two people here!" She said pointing to her belly "daisy please don't act like this when your two months pregnant!" "Wait are you pregnant Daisy?!" Lauren asked getting up and going to the food table "well I've been feeling ill in the morning recently but I think it's just a stomach bug so I'm going to take a test soon." "What if you are preggers? How are you going to survive on tour?!" She asked "I have no idea if I'd even keep it Lauren" "what" Conor had looked up from his phone and was looking at me with a blank expression on his face "Conor I can't be pregnant now it's not the right time for me or you in that matter! My career has only just started! It can't end now because of a baby!" "So your saying you'd rather be famous than have a child? Have OUR child?" He stood up and grabbed my hand "Conor you know that's not what I mean!" "So what do you mean Daisy?" "I'm just saying that we are engaged and 20 years old. There is plenty of time for me to get pregnant and when I do if the time is right I will consider it but I don't even know if I'm pregnant or not so I don't know why your getting your arse out about it!" I raised my voice "Take a test then" Conor dropped my hand carelessly "fine." I grabbed my purse and went into the bathroom.

Conor's p.o.v

I sat there on the sofa next to Lauren who was stuffing her face with food. Tapping my foot on the floor becoming more impatient by the second "conor... Have you always been this annoying?" "What are you on about" I mumbled "well I'm just saying I'm holding a knife and fork and your annoying a pregnant person so if I was you id stop tapping your foot." I looked at her, rolled my eyes and stopped.

Daisy then emerged from the bathroom I stood up immediately "so?" .... She looked at me and Lauren who hasn't even realised that daisy was back "there's no baby."

Daisy's p.o.v

"There's no baby." Conor looked really sad, but lets be honest here truthfully I don't think he's any more ready than I am. "Ok I'm going to go and get a drink do you want one?" "Yeah please" Conor left the room leaving just me and Lauren. There was alot of shouting outside causing us both to look at eachother confused... It was Conor. I just ignored it until there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find Jack stood there "hey" "hi, can I come in?" "She's two months pregnant and her hormones are going crazy so goodluck." I stepped aside letting him in "I'm going to go and find Conor , don't tear each others heads off! Good luck jacky pops"

I walked out of my dressing room in the arena dressed In Conors tshirt and a pair of black leggings. I saw a figure coming down the hallway towards me when I saw that it was Anth "OH MY GOD ANTH!!!" I ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist "awr I've missed you so much!" He said into my shoulder "I've missed you too!" I said jumping down "what are you doing in the UK?!" I said smiling up at him "I came to watch the first date of your tour! Aaaaand I got you these!" He said picking up a bunch of roses that he had obvious put on the floor when I jumped on him "awr Thankyou so much Anth they are beautiful" I gave him a kiss on the cheek "hey what's going on?" I heard Conor say from behind me "Anth just gave me these flowers aren't they beautiful baby!" "Not as beautiful as you" I smiled and left them to talk as I went to find Rita who was wandering around somewhere.

Conor's p.o.v

"What was that man??"

"What was what?"

"You gave my fiancé flowers?"

"Is there a problem?"

"Just watch how close you get to her yeah?"

"Conor I have no interest in being with Daisy she's your wife to be"

"Exactly so keep your distant please."

I walked back into Daisy's dressing room to find her, Rita and Lauren. Rita was reading a magazine , Lauren was eating and texting and Daisy was having her makeup done while doing her warm ups. "Is this your first tour Daisy?" Rita asked "yeah I'm so nervous I could throw up" "awww babe your going to be alright" "don't baby me Conor or I will never get through these things by myself" she said to me with her fiery attitude. I turned to Rita who was smirking. My eyes widened and I mouthed 'wow' before sitting down next to Lauren and taking a bite out of her burger. She shot me a evil glare "don't test me Maynard I've have enough of that from your brother." "Wait what? Is jack here?" Rita asked "Yeah he was but he came to talk to me and this is how the conversation went ok. Hey. Hey. How's it going. Fine. How's the baby. Fine. I'm guessing your absolutely deffinetly keeping it then. Yep. Oh ok. And then he left." "Oh..." "Daisy 2 minutes till show time." I stood up and held her hand as I walked with her to the side of the stage "good luck dais' your going to be amazing" "thanks con" she said kissing me on the cheek because of her lipstick and jumping onto the stage, the crowd going wild.