Chapter Two.

Daisy's p.o.v

It's been two months since my tour had started and it finnished last week. I've been flown out to LA to work on some music and promotions but unfortunately without Conor. I was sat in my hotel room on Skype to him , his face appeared on the scree

"Hey baby!" I smiled at him

"Hey dais'! How's LA going?"

"Amazing so far should I bring you back some froop loops?"

"Awrh yes please! Best girlfriend In the world!"

"Fiancé" I corrected him raising my eyebrows

"Yes fiancé fiancé I'm sorry haha!"

"Any way where are you? It doesn't look like your at home?"

"Oh no Anth is in the UK so I'm just at his hotel"

"Ah right, can I say hi?"

"He's in the shower sorry baby"

"Con.. Are you actually at Anths hotel?"

"Yes I swear!"

"Ok ok well I need to go and learn dance choreo from my new music video so I will Skype you later on ok?"

"Yeah ok, love you" he said dragging out the yooouuuuuu

"Love you too, bye"

It was about a hour later when my phone started ringing in my gym bag "sorry but that could be important I need I get it" I said excusing myself from rehearsals.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dais' it's Con"

"Your Nandos card is in the top drawer in your room."

"No no no I have a huge surprise for you!"

"Conor you know I hate surprises what is it?"

"Trust me babe you will love this one! What number room are you in right now?"

"115 why?"

"Turn around"

He hung up. Rude. I turned around to see him stood there, a huge smile spread across my face "Oh my gosh!!!!!" I screeched as I ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist as he span me around. "What are you doing here! Your ment to be recording in London!" I said when he put me down "well I only have 2 songs left to record so I thought I'd take a break and come and see you because your going to be here for a while"

"Awwwwwhh I can't believe your here!!!"

"So fancy going out for lunch?"

"But con I look a mess!"

"You look beautiful love now lets go to chipotle"

I just blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I picked up my bag from the floor.

After lunch we went back to my hotel room. "Your amazing daisy" he said running his hand up soothingly up and down my back while we led in bed after some... Exersize.. "Thanks I guess" I giggled "So is Anth really in the UK?" "Nope I skyped you from the airport" I rolled my eyes and laughed

"So how's things back home?" I asked

"Ok I guess my family miss you" I smiled, his family were always so sweet to me and treated me like there own.

"When I get back to Brighton should we stay at mine for a bit then? It's only round the corner from your parents house and we always have alot of fun when we are with Jack and Lauren." "Yeah sure that's good because I am shooting for my new music video at the beach so it works out well"

"Ok. I have to go to the studio are you coming?" "Yeah sure"

When we got to the studio we were greeted by manager Becky and my studio producer "so today we thought we could try out some vocals for this new track we've been working on" "sure I'm up for whatever!"

I got into the booth after I had been taught the tune and the notes and began recording as Conor sat on the couch and watched

"When your ready come and get it na na na na na na na na na na na na when you ready come and get it na na na na na na na na na na this love will be the death of me, but I know i'd die happily, i dont know i dont know i dont know, it's cus' I love you so. Yeaaaaaaaah when your ready come and get it na na na na na na na na."

"Ok thanks Daisy that was perfect you deffinetly suit this song!" I smiled and jumped out of the booth to grab some water and have a listen with everyone.

1 week later...

Conor's P.O.V

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" Is all I hear from Daisy's bathroom upstairs , of course I start running to see what's happened. "Babe what's wrong?!!?!" "Lauren. Again." "What's she done now??" "She keeps wearing my loubitons and her pregnancy feet stretch them out by two sizes!!" "Daisy they are only shoes I will buy you a new pair." I began to walk away "yeah ok that will be great at £1000 for a pair" "you what?!" "Exactly!! She is stressing me out con! She stretches my stuff , breaks my stuff and then acts like nothing happened! I'm sick and tired of this!!!!!!" She put the toilet cover down and sat on it with her head in her hands. Daisy's been incredibly stressed recently, it breaks my heart to see her like this. "Dais'" "hmm" "come here." I said gesturing for her come into my arms. She got up and did so resting her head on my chest "What's going on at the minute baby you seem so stressed" "I am con I thought being home would be better for me but its making my hair fall out!" She pulled away and went back to the mirror "I'm going back to LA." "oh ok I will come wi-" "Alone con" she interrupted "oh.. ok" I put my hands in my pockets and stared at the ground.