Chapter three

"Babe??" "Yeah?" "Are you angry at me?" "Why would I be angry at you baby girl?" I said as I wrapped my arms around Daisy's tiny waist from behind "well, it's just because I'm going back to LA without you. You just seemed a bit disappointed that's all" "well of course I was disappointed , your going away for god knows how long but I will be fine. I have plenty of work to do in London, I have some concerts some signings and Im going to try and get jack back to normal" "goodluck with trying to get jack back to normal! I've tried phoning him three times today and all of them went straight to answer machine" she said as she moved away from my hold and sat on a bar stool in the kitchen "maybe I should go round to mums and see how he's doing" "c'mon I will come too let's go now though"

"Come on Jack pull yourself together!" Conor raised his voice at jack as we sat in The Maynards house "pull myself together?! How would you feel if Daisy was pregnant and you didn't want it so now your completley alone with no career and no girlfriend no one to love?!!!" Jack Shouted back. They both stood up "this has nothing to do with Daisy don't you dare bring her into this!!" Conor raised his voice so he was now also shouted "what's going on con?" A small person appeared at the door frame.. It was Anna "come on Hun lets go and speak to your mum" I said leading her out of the room an into the kitchen where mrs Maynard was cleaning "hello!" I said "ah hello dear I thought I heard you.. I Deffinetly heard your fiancé!" "Yeah we came around to try and sort jack out but he's still quite rough around the edges." "Anna go upstairs for me please" she said as Anna wandered out the room and up the stairs "so how's jack doing here??" I asked "this is the first time all week he's left his room, he hasn't been eating properly and he won't even speak to Alex and George." "Not even Alex and George?!" She shook her head.

Conor's P.O.V

"Jack pull yourself together. I'm only going to say this once so listen up. Your coming to mine and Daisy's engagement party tonight with mum , dad and Anna and you are going to speak to Lauren and sort this shit out. This baby might not be good for you now but it will bring you together and form a bond again. As your older brother your going to do as I say. Go upstairs take a shower, have a shave and get dressed before coming to the party."