Twenty-first Peril

Disclaimer: The spells chanted by Lucifer are all spells from the book Necronomicon which is said to contain demonic spells, so I purposely took out some verses from the spells.

___________________________________________________

This is trouble...Gazardiel mused as he looked at the fallen angel Lucifer

Once again he tried to contact heaven and hell for the retrieval of this savage being, but he failed miserably. 

It could be possible that Lucifer has sealed the communication portals. He muttered a silent curse to himself. Zarth was in danger and so was Lucy, both were unique individuals and he is quite sure that mischief isn't the only thing that Lucifer wants. 

He wants power, his broken wings says it all. And he'll be damned if he allows Lucifer to harm anyone. Especially not his son.

It is the best option to lure him away from the city, to minimize the effects of what he'll do. There has been too many chaos in the city already and Lucifer is the last thing they'll need.

Gazardiel went to the upper deck, his invisible wings fluttered as he muttered a spell on his pathway.

"Oh holy divine sword of the Lord, the light bearer who hast fallen once again casts evil in this land" he whispered as he took three steps to the north

"He seeks power through the young halflings as they manifest the three creations, the beings of the earth who walks in thy solid soil" then he faced the east

"The beings of hell who thread under the fires of sins" he took four steps before facing south

"And the beings of heaven who lives under thy breath..." he spoke before facing the west, soon  baubles of condensed light formed around him collecting into a supreme dazzle invisible to filtered eyes. 

The colors of the light conflagrated and within the waters, and a  pentagram was formed

"Thy faithful servant beckons for power to protect, may you heed the calling of the Angel Gazardiel, imbue me with your might oh divine father! To save these young uns from peril" a golden light illuminated the pentagram and extended it's barriers. 

He uttered a silent prayer as the winds whisper in his ears, when a voice disrupted his senses, Lucifer was hovering above him to his surprise! and an evil smile leered in his face.

"Ssalmani-ia ana pagri tapqida duppira
Ssalmani-ia ana pagri taxira duppira
Ssalmani-ia iti pagri tushni-illa duppira
Ssalmani ini ishdi pagri tushni-illa duppira
Ssalmani-ia ana qulqullati tapqida duppira
Ssalmani-ia ina igari tapxa-a duppira
Ssalmani-ia ina askuppati Tushni-illa duppira
Ssalmani-ia ina bi'sha duri tapxa-a duppira
Ssalmani-ia ana GISHBAR tapqida duppira"

Lucifer chanted which made Gazardiel immobile as his eyes went out, he couldn't believe it!
He couldn't believe his ears hearing a blasphemous spell from a former angel's mouth! The spells of the ancient evil.