Eleventh Event

Lucy gaped as she saw her parents standing by the hallway, she was beyond herself! They agreed with her plan to be independent, yet they're pushing her to the brink of her sanity! Her eyes squinted with rage as her sight got blurry. Satan and Auraziel eyed Lucy carefully as she closed her eyes again to regain her composure. Zarth was looking at her with a puzzled frown. She quietly sat down but she just picked up her bag as she headed out towards the door.

"Lucy where are you going?" Zarth said as she walked away.

"Ditching class. Who wants to stay when your parents are stalking you. Sorry but I'm sick of it." she said coldly as she glared at her parents and walked pass by Satan and Auraziel. Who were doumbfounded

"Lucy---" Auraziel tried to call her daughter but she walked away. Satan and Auraziel intended to follow her but this time Zarth interfered.

"I don't think it's wise for you to follow her. Let her be for a while." he said, every pair of eyes in the classroom were following them. No one dared to utter a word.

"And who are you to tell us what to do?" Satan bared his teeth to Zarth but Zarth conquered his fears eyed him with equal intensity, evoking understanding from Auraziel.

Auraziel sighed as she grabbed Satan by the hand. She put a trance for everyone in the classroom for the students to be able to forget what they just witnessed today.

Xavier just smirked as he stared outside the classroom. Looks like Little Miss Halfling had a hard-head. Frustration was written all over Satan's creased brow. He smirked, the demon was actually having a hard-time. Xavier continued to watch the little family paying no attention to Acrecia in front of him.

"Hey! I'm talking to ya!" the annoyed she-devil screeched, Angel Xavier just gave her a boring look and sneered. Acrecia gaped in astonishment, it was her first time ever to encounter a very rude angel.

"Look missy...I don't have time to play games with you. So run along now." He turned his back on her but to his surprise a can of soda hit the back of his head. He turned to her and dimly looked at her.

"Finally I got your attention you rude angel hahaha!" Acresia laughed out loud and pointed at him. Blank expression was written all over Xavier's face he didn't even budge nor uttered a single word. Acresia's mouth was still hanging in the open air as her finger was pointed at Xavier but Xavier just stared at her with his eternal poker-face.

Minutes passed but there was still silence and Acresia was getting tired of her pose. Finally Xavier looked at the can on his hand, and looked at Acresia. Afterwards he did what Acresia never believed he would do. He threw the can back at her hitting her on her forehead which made her fall on the floor.

"Grr! And you were supposed to be an angel!" she screeched but to her surprise, angel Xavier was no longer in the classroom.

"Darn that uncouth angel! I'll get him next time" she said between the gritting of her teeth and by the snap of her fingers she disappeared.