Twentieth Plan

_______________________________________________________

Acrecia hid behind the wall of the cabin, damn! what was happening to her? she clutched her chest as she felt her heart hammering inside her ribcage.

Every freaking sight of Xavier makes it go haywire!

If only she could rip it out of her chest, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

What was this stupid stupid feeling? she's hating every minute of it and hating herself even more for feeling that way.

She peeked silently to see if Xavier was still sunbathing in the docks like some godly apparition, well...he was indeed heavenly. Acrecia took a small peek but Xavier was nowhere to be found.

"Where the hell is he?" she hissed, a moment ago he was just there lying like a beached whale! a hot beached whale at that, but now he was gone damn! where was he?

"Looking for me?" a hot whisper reached her ear and she felt herself shiver

"Eeek!!! No!Iwasnotlookingforyou! Definitelynotlookingforyou!!!" she mumbled and tried to run from him again, but this time Xavier grasped her wrist.

"letmegoletmegoletmego!!!"  she continued to stammer and Xavier was looking at her like she was a microbe under a microscope!

"Will you stop speaking alien language, I can't understand you, you know" he said coolly

"I'mnottalkingtoyouI'mnottalkingtoyou!!!" she still mumbled

"Curse this mumbling!" she screamed in her mind, that's when she saw a lop-sided smile form his lips.

"You're funny" he said and she couldn't help herself but to stare at that exquisite face of the angel

"Even though you're a demoness you're not really that evil, I would say you're naughty and misguided, but not totally evil. Why did you fall in hell Acrecia?" he asked, as his eyes expressed so many things, things that she might just be imagining. Is he? oh sod it! no!

"Noneofyourbusinessnowletmego!" she hissed but he just held her hand. Gentler this time.

"You know what? You could have been pretty if you would just stop being a pain in the neck" he replied as he let go of her and afterwards left.

Acrecia closed her eyes as she felt that wild throbbing in her chest, her lungs were giving out as the intensity of the human heart beating inside her made her knees weak.

"Damn that...that...angel" she wheezed.

***

Meanwhile...

"NO WAY! NO FRIGGIN' WAY!!!!" Lucy shouted loudly while their class were having a meeting about what to do for the school festival

"But Lucy! You're the only one who looks like a princess and is able to sing! that way our play would be perfect!" Ela the nerdy girl suggested

"Sing, Dance and look like a ninny?! Over my dead gorgeous body!" she harrumphed, Zarth couldn't help but to smirk, it will be quite cute to see Lucy act like a proper lady for once

"C'mon Luce, you'll only act like your mom. It ain't that hard" he teased, Lucy gave him the evil glare which made him laugh out loud even more

"Shut your crap Zarth Oblimov! Hell will freeze over before I act like that!" she screeched

"C'mon Lucy, Zarth will be the prince!" Ela persisted which made Zarth's eyes bulge out as he choked on his drink

"What the f-ck! How did I get that role?" he complained.

"It's only natural since you're her boyfriend!" Ela beamed. Now everyone was looking at them with so much anticipation, Lucy crossed her arms.

"No way! no f-cking way!" she shook her head but it seems like their classmates suddenly turned zombie like and attacked them

"Waaaahhhh!!!! Get away from meeeee!!!!" Lucy screamed as they tried to grab her

"Hey! Watch where you're touching my girl!" Zarth roared and grabbed Lucy's hand, together they made a dash for it!

Both of them were panting as they hid in the broom closet of the ship.

"Those lunatics!" Lucy hissed

"Shh...not so loud Luce, they might hear you!" he hissed back

"What are we going to do now?" she asked, oh boy! this is so vexing!

"ATTENTION EVERYONE! ATTENTION! WE ARE LAUNCHING A GAME AS A PART OF OUR CRUISE"

Suddenly the voice of the old geezer filled the air, both Zarth and Lucy looked up as if they could even see the old man

"ANYONE WHO SEES LUCY AND ZARTH, I KNOW YOU KNOW THEM WELL. ASIDE THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT THE HANDSOME YOUNG LAD TAKES SO MUCH AFTER HIS FATHER,"

*uhurm* he even feigned a cough which made Zarth's eye roll and Lucy stifle a laughter. 

"THE COUPLE ARE QUITE POPULAR, ANYONE WHO MANAGES TO ABDUCT THEM AND BRING THEM TO THE OFFICE WILL BE GIVEN A HEFTY REWARD, I REPEAT! ABDUCT THEM AT ALL COSTS AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED HANDSOMELY! SAY~ A NEW CAR WHEN YOU GET HOME PERHAPS? OR ENOUGH CASH TO SEND YOU TO A UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE HERE OR ABROAD?"

"What the hell?" they both muttered! gulp! looks like this is going to be one heck of a brawl!

"What is you father doing?" she hissed

"How the heck should I know?!" he hissed back, when the door opened revealing them both before the eyes of the money hungry students, Lucy grabbed his hand

"RUN!!!" she cried and once again they made a dash for it!

What the heck was happening? where was the romantic atmosphere Zarth was expecting? damn that old geezer!

"What are we gonna do Zarth?!" she asked, minute by minute this situation was getting too much of a comedy.

"I don't know Luce! I guess we'll have to fight our way out!" he said, as Lucy looked at him incredulously, was he serious now?

A cloud of students formed a barricade to stop them, but Zarth and Lucy managed to find a subway leading to the lower decks!

"Damn that old geezer! once I see him! I'm gonna beat the shit out of him!" Zarth cursed under his breath. To which Lucy just grinned, whenever Zarth was being like that, he just becomes hotter.

***

Meanwhile, Lucifer was momentarily stunned at the confusion, he couldn't see Lucy and Zarth from all the commotion going on. Darn it! why are they always running from all directions?!

"Gazardiel" he gritted his teeth upon realizing what was happening

"It's a parents' responsibility to protect their young" all of a sudden someone spoke, Lucifer turned around to see an old man standing, despite the age it was clear that this man was the one who is responsible for the commotion.

"I thought so...so Satan and Auraziel miscalculated everything huh?" he said, to his utter annoyance, he grinned.

"Maybe..." he replied

"I'll win this game don't you worry" Lucifer baited, the old man just smirked

"I would love to see you try fallen angel" he said and disappeared through the mist

Lucifer gritted his teeth and growled, damn that jester! if he thinks he can outsmart the fallen one, then he better be ready, for things are about to get ugly.

__to be continued.