Chapter Seventeen

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Wake up!" i woke up to Tyler right in my face.

I blinked a couple of times and got up.

"Good, you're up! Get dressed and we'll take off to the airport in an hour and a half." he informed me.

 "K. What are we gonna do when we get there?" I yawned sleepily.

"We don't need to do anything. We'll just check in to the hotel and probably go sight seeing." he shrugged.

I nodded and went into my bathroom. I did my business, took a shower, and dried my hair. I dressed in casual clothes, like always, of course. I put my hair up in a pony tail and didn't put any makeup, since we weren't really going to do anything.

When i was finished getting ready, i headed back into my room to find Tyler on my bed playing his phone. I sat down next to him and put my chin on his shoulder.

"You're ready?" he looked up from his phone.

"Mhm." i nodded eagerly.

"Someone's excited!" he laughed.

"Duh!" i laughed with him.

He buried his face in to my neck, "Well, I'm excited to take you."

He kissed my neck, going lower and lower, making me moan slightly.

He pulled away and smirked, "That's hot when you moan."

"Okay, Tyler." I laughed.

I stood up and started looking around my room for things i might've missed when i was packing.

"I'm serious." Tyler came up from behind me and pushed me against the wall. He put his hands on the wall on both sides of me and kissed my lips aggressively. I kissed back and put my hands on his face. 

We pulled away because his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" he answered it. "Yeah..  okay.. yeah, alright, see you there. Bye." He put his phone back in his pocket then looked back to me. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, uh let me call Ashlee because she wanted to meet me at the airport." I fumbled around the room, looking for my phone.

I got my phone and dialed her number. "Hello?" "Hey, we're already gonna take off to the airport. Are you gonna meet is there after all?" "Yeah, ill leave in five minutes, I'm on the toilet." "Okay, Ashlee, I didn't need to know that, but okay." "See you in a while." "Bye."

"Ready." I smiled at Tyler. Soon, we were out the door and on the way to the airport. We met the rest of the guys there and waited for them to call outlr plane number.

I felt someone hug me from behind, so I turned around to see Ashlee. "Hey!" she hugged me tighter.

"Hi!" I hugged her back. We finally let go and I sighed. "I'm going to miss you." I pouted.

"I'll miss you too, but i want you to have fun! Enjoy going to new places and stuff!" she smiled.

"Yeah, I'm excited to see and try new things." I grinned. We stayed talking until finally, they called our flight.

"Okay, make sure to call me and don't forget about me! Have fun! I love you!" Ashlee hugged me again, tight.

"I won't forget about you. Bye! Love you too!" and with that, I headed to my flight with the guys.

We boarded the plane and waited for take off.

A/N: stop omfg I haven't updated in forever I'm so sorry ahhhhh and this is short oh my gosh I'm sorry ok vote for my shitty story thx ilya

5K READS OMG