Chapter Thirteen

"Are you sure it goes this way? Its not fucking working." Tyler was trying to set up the tent we got from walmart. We were going to camp outside just because we got bored.

"I don't know! I'm just reading the instructions out loud. I don't know how to do this" i fumbled with the instruction booklet in my hand.

"This is so confusing what the fuck i don't even know what I'm doing" Ashlee started messing with the poles.

"Me neither, we should just go inside." Tyler put down the stuff he had in his hands.

"But that's no fun!" I complained.

"This is not fun babe, this is frustrating." Tyler frowned.

"Fine, lets go inside. We're still making smores fags." I started putting the tent pieces in the bag it came in.

We headed inside and i went to put the tent bag in the hall closet.

"Ugh." I groaned at the weight as I lifted the tent and threw it to the top of the shelf thing in there.

I was in a whole different world when Tyler decided to scare the shit out of me.

"Hey babe!" Tyler hugged me from behind, as i was still facing the closet.

I jumped, surprised at his sudden appearance.

He laughed at me getting scared then squeezed me tighter.

"You scared me oh my gosh!" i turned around and hugged him back.

"That would be the point of sneaking up on you." he chuckled.

We walked back downstairs to where we found Ashlee already sleeping on the couch.

"What a fag." i shook my head.

"Lets drench her!" Tyler suggested.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Like throw water on her and record it and post it somewhere." he explained.

"Lets do it!" I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water.

I walked back over to Tyler and handed him the water. He gave me his phone and i opened the Vine app.

"Ready?" I faced the camera to where he was standing in front of Ashlee.

"Yeah."

I recorded him with the water and then recorded him throwing it on her.

She woke up and screamed at us to leave her alone, then went back to sleep.

We both started laughing and he posted it.

"She's gonna kill us when she wakes up and sees that." i laughed already thinking of her reaction.

"Oh well, that's what she gets for being a fag and falling asleep." he shrugged.

I jumped on his back.

"Up the stairs we goooo!" I put my fist out toward the staircase.

"You're so weird." he shook his head and started up the stairs.

We went up to my room and he threw me on to my bed.

"Do you know how hard it is to go up stairs with a person on your back?!" he pretended to wipe sweat off of his forehead.

"Whoops!" I started laughing.

"No really though, its fucking hot." he took off his shirt and I tried not to stare at his body.

He laid down next to me and closed his eyes.

"I love you." I mumbled as I faced him.

"I love you more." He pulled me towards him.

"I'm not sleepy." i said after a while.

"It's like 2AM Bree, try to sleep."

After a while, Tyler fell asleep and i was still awake.

I tried to get out of his arms to go to the kitchen, but he tightened his grip on me.

"Where are you going?" he said sleepily.

"To the kitchen to get a glass of water."

He mumbled something and let me go while he went back to sleep.

I went downstairs and sat down at the table, while drinking my water.

I washed my glass real quick, then went back upstairs to find my bed empty and no sign of Tyler.

I looked over at my restroom door and saw through a crack that the light was on, indicating someone was in there.

I laid on my bed and Tyler came out the restroom.

"Are you tired now?" he laid down next to me.

"Yeah." i snuggled into his chest.

A/N: this update is so late omfg sorryyy. and its boring ugh but the next chapter should be better, or at least i hope. well yeah comment and vote and stuff, and just because this chapter is boring, ill update very soon, maybe tomorrow. :)