Chapter Six

I was speechless.

I like him so much, its crazy.

Hearing him say that, was just.. amazing.

I started blushing like crazy.

"Tyler.. you really think that of me?" my eyes were so wide.

"That's an understatement. I think so much more of you"

"Tyler, I really like you. I like you so much, its honestly pathetic because we just met. Even though we just met, I feel like I've known you my whole life, and I feel like I can just be myself around you. But of course, I have a past, and that makes me scared to even like someone." I looked down and back up at him, "but you're not just anyone. I feel safe around you. And I've never felt like this towards someone."

"I promise, I'll never hurt you. You don't have to worry about that. Don't be scared. Put down your walls." he grabbed my hand and held it in his.

I moved closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

And that's how we stayed. Hand in hand and my head on his shoulder.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Almost midnight"

"oh shit, time went by fast!"

He laughed at my reaction.

"Do you want to go already?" he asked me.

"not really, but we have to."

He nodded and got up. He helped me up, and we started walking to his car.

The drive to my house went by quick.

He texted Earl that he was outside and soon enough, he came to the car.

He got in and me and Tyler stepped out.

We walked towards the front door and stopped right in front of it.

"I had an amazing day today, it was by far the best day I've ever had. Especially because I was with you." I looked down.

He picked my chin up with his finger and looked into my eyes. He leaned down and put his lips on mine.

It felt as if we were the only two in the world. Fireworks were all around us.

I smiled into the kiss.

We pulled away and he smiled.

"Goodnight Breelyn."

And with that he left.

I turned around and went inside.

I went upstairs and saw Ashlee was already sleeping, so I took a shower and went to bed.

(Tyler's POV)

I drove Earl home, then headed to my house.

what the fuck happened tonight.

I kissed her.

She kissed me back.

YES

SHE LIKES ME

I took a shower and went to bed, smiling.

(The next day; Breelyn's POV)

I woke up and went downstairs, where Ashlee was sitting down, eating cereal.

She saw me and jumped up. 

"WHERE DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT I CAME OUT OF THE SHOWER AND BAM EARL WAS SITTING ON THE BED SAYING YOU LEFT" she jumbled all that and made it sound like one big word.

"I went somewhere with Tyler." I smiled, remembering last nights events.

Her eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING" she pushed me onto a chair and sat down right next to me.

I told her everything that happened, not leaving out one detail.

My phone then beeped and I checked it.

(Tyler: I'm bored, come to the store)

(Me: alright, 410 N Fairfax, right?)

(Tyler: yup)

(Me: Ashlee's with me)

(Tyler: that's cool, bring her if she wants to come)

(Me: alright, we'll be there in a while)

"Let's gooooo" I gestured to the door.

"where are we going?" she got up from where she was sitting.

"the OF store"

"alright, hold on let me get my phone, its upstairs."

I nodded and got the keys from the counter and went to the car.

Ashlee got in and we took off.

A/N: Sooooo yeah :)) lol I'm driving home rn so no laptop, so this is from my phone so sorry if there's any mistakes. and I can't do bold print from my phone so just pretend this is bold lol. so yeah don't forget to comment or whatever :) thanks, love you all xx