Chapter Ten

After that, we left the carnival and went to my house.

"Today was fun. It felt like I was a kid again" I smiled lightly.

"If you are a kid, we cant kiss because they'll arrest my ass." he joked.

"Nevermind, I'm a big girl." I laughed.

"Well, in that case.." he cut off, stepping closer to me and kissing me.

"I could get used to this." I pulled away.

"Hm, so could I." he smirked.

"so what do you wanna do? well there's no where we can go since its already midnight so.." I trailed off.

"we can just chill. I don't wanna go home tho, its fucking boring!" he shrugged.

"alright," I sat down on the couch and got comfortable, "tell me your whooooole life story."

He sat down next to me.

"are you sure? my life's pretty boring aside from all the shows and stuff." he asked.

"I wanna know all about you." I smiled and put my legs on his lap to get more comfortable.

(Tyler's POV)

"I wanna know all about you." she smiled at me and put her legs on my lap, getting comfortable.

"Alright, well, you know most of my life. I'm a rapper with Odd Future. Well I don't like being called a rapper, I guess I refer to myself as an artist. Well yeah, growing up, I had no father. It was my mom who raised me. And uh yeah, tell me about your life" I gestured to her.

"my names Breelyn and my life is so boring, you don't even know." she smiled a cheeky smile.

"I wanna know! Fag, I told you my life! Tell me yours!" I threw myself onto her lap, made a creeper smile and batted my eyelashes, trying to make myself look like a girl.

She started laughing, "fine! only because you made that weird face and how could I say no to that?"

"Well," she began, "I've lived here in LA all of my life. My parents have had their jobs for as long as I remember, so they travel a lot. I'm basically alone in this big ass house all the time. And uh, I used to do all star cheerleading and uh, yeah"

"Well fuck, don't you ever get bored all alone?" I asked.

She thought about it for a second and said, "Yeah, I do."

"WELL," I exaggerated, "you wont be anymore!"

She laughed.

"Well, yeah, I actually haven't been since we've been hanging out." she smiled to herself.

"Eh, I've hung out with cooler girls." I shrugged.

Her eyes widened and she got a hurt look on her face.

"I'm kidding! You're the coolest girl I've hung out with!" I chuckled.

Her expression didn't change.

"Whatever Tyler. It's getting late. You should go." she pointed at the door.

Wait, shit! I didn't mean to get her mad! I was just playing with her!

Fuck.

"Bree, I was kidding." I looked at her playing with her hands.

"Whatever. Go." she looked up and motioned towards the door.

"Uh, okay.." I got up and started heading towards the door slowly.

I turned around to look at her and she just looked down.

I was just about to reach the door when I felt her jump on my back.

I struggled to keep my balance from her unexpected jump.

"I know you were kidding, so was I. You should've seen your face when I told you to leave!" she giggled into my ear.

I sighed of relief.

"Faggot! I thought you were mad at me!" I laughed.

"Nope." she giggled again and hopped off my back.

"Lets watch a movie!" she suggested, already walking down the stairs.

"Okay." I followed her.

She got a movie and put it into her DVD player.

I sat down on the couch and waited for her to finish setting it up.

"Do you want popcorn?" she asked me, walking to the kitchen.

"Uh, nah, I'm good" I said. getting more comfortable on the couch.

She came back, with a bowl for her, and sat down next to me.

"What movie did you put?" I looked over at her.

"Sinister." she replied putting more popcorn in her mouth.

"Are you gonna be scared?" I teased.

"I don't know, I haven't seen it, but I like scary movies." she chuckled.

The movie started and we sat there in silence, watching it.

Towards the middle of the movie is when things started getting really scary.

A scary part came on and something popped up and she literally jumped and hid her face behind my shoulder.

"Is that part over?" she asked from behind my shoulder.

"Yeah." I replied trying not to laugh.

"Okay." she looked up slowly.

"I thought you weren't gonna be scared, fag?" I teased.

"I didn't think it was this scary." she looked down of embarrassment.

I brought her towards me and hugged her.

She laid her head on my chest and that's how we continued watching the movie.

At the end of movie I looked down at her and she was fast asleep.

I knew if I moved, she'd wake up.

She looked so peaceful asleep, I couldn't wake her.

Wow, I'm such a fag.

I laid my head back and fell asleep right there, her in my arms.