Chapter 9

Andy's POV

I couldn't believe how much Sarah had gone through. After everyone had left I went to bed and so did Sarah I was laying there when I heard "dad" I sat up "yeah what's wrong honey" I asked. "Insomnia, nightmares, I don't have a pair of arms wrapped around me take your pick" she said "come here" I said and crawled in the bed and curled up next to me falling asleep on my chest.

The next morning I woke up and she was still there "Hey" I said she groaned "come on we gotta get up" I said "ugh" she said as she rolled out of bed and walked out of the room. I got dressed and waited for her to do the same once she was ready I took her to the studio to hear her song. "What are we doing here dad" she asked "I want you to listen to something" I said and played 'Let You Down'. once it was over "what do you think" I asked "I think it's great who did you write that for" she asked "you" I said "really" she asked "yeah" "I love you dad" she said hugging me "I love you too" I said.

"What do you want to do today" I asked her "I don't care how about me and you just hang out today" she said. "He can hangout with Cal today and I can hangout with my dad" she said "you sure" I asked "yes dad" she said smiling humbly "okay" I said. She went and called Alex and then we went and got lunch on the pier.

We spent the entire day together we hung out on the pier and then went and saw a movie. We walked around on the pier some more once it was dark "So you have to start school soon" I said "yeah don't remind me" she said "ha you sound just like me" I said. We walked a little more and then heard someone scream "Andy" we looked at each other "run" Sarah said taking off running and we were chased by fangirls. "You go that way I'll go this way" she said I did as she said. I lost the girls and walking a little further I heard someone getting the shit kicked out of them in an alley.

I looked down it to see Sarah straddling a guy "I don't have time for guys like you" she said punctuating each word with a hit. I walked over to her "are you okay" I asked helping her up "I'm fine" she said "come on" I said and she kicked him one more time before walking off. "So what happened back there" I asked her "I lost the girls but ran for a bit longer and e grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. I kneed him as hard as I could and pinned him on the ground and started punching him" she said. "Well you sure kicked his ass" I said she just grinned "like I said I don't have time for guys like him" she said.

We went home and we both just went to bed. The next morning I went out and got us breakfast when I got back I heard someone barfing. "Oh fuck" I said walking into the bathroom I opened the door to see Sarah bent over the toilet. "Please tell me you're not pregnant" I said "I can guarantee you I'm not" she said "are you positive" I asked "do you want me to pull out my tampon and show you" she asked. "Then why are you throwing up" I asked "I forgot to tell you I need more birth control and when I'm not on it I always get horrible cramps when I'm on my period so I throw up" she said. "That's lovely" I said "and that happens every month if you're not on the pill" I asked "yep" "what can I do to help "I asked. "Um make tea and throw some whiskey in it and call Sammi and tell her to bring a period kit" she said "okay" I said getting up and went and did what she said.

I made her tea and a few minutes later Sammi knocked she walked in with tampons, ice cream, chips, and chocolate "I love you" Sarah said hugging Sammi "I feel for ya girl" Sammi said. They sat on the couch and watched movies and ate with Sarah throwing up a little every now and then. "So how bad are cramps because by how much you hear girls complain about them they have to be pretty bad" I asked "it feels like an MMA fighter is constantly punching your ovaries" Sarah said. "Really" I asked "yep" they said in unison "and so yeah a period is cramps, cravings, mood swings, you're horny as fuck, and bleeding" Sarah said "yeah that about sums it up" Sammi said.

After a few hours someone knocked on the door I opened it to Alex and just as I did Sarah threw up again. He rushed to her side "oh my god I'll quit school get a job and take care of you and the baby" he said placing a hand on her stomach. We all just stared at him "Goddammit he's smooth" I said "aw you're amazing" Sarah said hugging him as he sat on the couch "but I'm not pregnant" she said. He hugged her again and said "thank god, I don't mean it that way it's just" she cut him off "I feel the same way" she said. "If you're not pregnant then what's wrong" he asked "period cramps" she said "come here" he said motioning for her to sit on his lap. She did and he rubbed her lower back she let out a moan of pleasure "God I love you, if I wasn't on my period right now I would let you violate me so easily right now, sorry dad but he has been amazing in the last five minutes" she said melting at his touch. "Yeah he's okay if that was his immediate reaction to you throwing up" I said the rest of the day we just watched movies Sarah laying her head in Alex's lap brushing her hair back.

She eventually fell asleep and he carried her to her room with us behind him, once he set her down she started searching for him "get you ass back here" she said. He looked back at me for permission and I nodded and he climbed into the bed, me and Sammi walked back out to the living room "Thanks for helping me out today Sammi I would have no clue what to go get" I said "it's no problem Andy she needs and deserves someone to be her mom" she said.

So yeah this is kind of a filler I felt like the last one was short but so is this anyway I felt bad for not updating lately so I wrote this.