Chapter 8

Sarah's POV

I woke up the next morning in my bed Andy must've carried me in here. I walked out to the kitchen and found a note from Andy 'went to the studio won't be back till late order food and I don't care if Alex comes over'. I showered and got dressed then called Alex "Hey Andy's not here I'm all alone and he won't be back till late" I said "oh really well if you are lonely I can sure as hell change that" he said "whatever just get your sexy ass over here" I said "okay I shall be there in like three seconds" and with that I heard a knock on the door. I answered it "do you just wait for me to call and then once you see it's me stat walking over here" I asked him "no I was outside your window and watched you call me" he said smiling devilishly at me. "That's not creepy at all" I said smiling nervously but he knew I was kidding "I love your new shower curtains" he said. I started laughing "get in here creeper" I said smiling. He pecked my lips on his way in "so what do you want to do" I asked he turned and looked at me "you" he said before pulling me into a kiss. I pulled away "don't be that way" I said "what way" he asked confused "just because we had sex don't act like we have to do it all the time like every other guy out there after he has sex" I said. "I was just joking around and come on give me some credit am I like every other guy out there" he asked "no, but keep acting that way and I'll treat you like all the rest" I said "I promise I'll behave" he said pulling me back into the kiss.

We watched movies and ordered pizza "I told Andy about the last home I was in" I said "really" he asked looking surprised "yeah" "did you tell him everything" he asked "no not everything and I'm still happy nobody looked that close when we went swimming that day" I said hiding my torso. Alex moved my arms and lifted up my shirt kissing each one of my faded scars.

"Are you ever going to tell him" Alex asked me "I have no idea if he sees them then I have to otherwise I don't know" I said "well that will be a nice conversation 'I was attacked by my foster parent stabbed him out of self defense ran and got the cops called and ended up in juvie for a week" he said "yeah I know because that conversation is casual" I said. He hugged me in reassurance "it will be fine I'll make sure you never have to go through anything like that again" he said. "I know but if I ever see him again I will finish what I started" I said "but I am gonna make sure you never have to" he said hugging me tighter. "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said kissing my head.

"Are you tired" I asked him "are you" he asked "a little" I said "come on" he said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to my room. He put me down in my room so I could change and I handed him a pair of guys basketball shorts to put. I laid down with my head on his chest he held my hand and rest it on my hip and I had my arm draped over his chest as he had his other hand on my upper arm and we fell asleep like that.

Andy's POV

I got home after along day I checked the fridge thankfully they had left me some pizza. I ate a few slices then went into my room and collapsing on the bed and falling asleep. Tomorrow was gonna be fun everyone had made plans to go to the amusement park.

The next morning everyone was there I told CC to go and wake up Alex and Sarah. He came back and said "I can't wreck that it's too perfect" We all went to see what he meant they were sleeping holding hands nobody wanted to wake them up. "Okay they need to get up" I said "I'll do it" Ashley said walking over to Alex he flicked his head. Alex woke up "what" he asked groggily "you two need to get up" Ashley said. Alex looked at Sarah "but she looks so peaceful" he said "get up" I said "fine" he said he nudged he head with his nose she groaned. "Get up love" he said kissing her head she opened her eyes and smiled at him then kissed him "babe... your... family.. is here" he said in between kisses. She turned and looked at us "well this isn't awkward" she said "get dressed we're going to the waterpark" I said "cool now leave so I can get dressed" she said.

Everyone left and Alex went home to change once they were ready we left. When we got to they park it was every couple and me and Ashley together. We went on a few rides after awhile we ran into Alex and Sarah "hey" I said "hey" "what are you guys doing" I asked "just goofing around" Sarah said. "Hey are you guys hungry" I asked "yes starving" Alex said "come on" I said and we went and grabbed food.

Once we were done eating we walked around for a bit, we went down one ride and Sarah was in front of me. I noticed she had scars on her back and arms, when we got off the ride I grabbed her arms and checked her wrists for cuts. "Dad what are you doing" I threw her over my shoulder and drove home.

When we got inside she said "what the hell was that about" "why the hell are you covered in scars" I asked and she covered her torso . "I told you I was abused in the last home I was in" she said "what happened everything" I asked. "Well my foster dad was abusive to everyone and if he was drunk or you just screwed up you were punished by everyone and if you didn't join in you were punished too. Well I never joined in or I would just take the blame for things because I couldn't bear to see it happen to the others and that is how I got the scars" she said "One night he was drunk and was sick of me always taking the blame for everything, he tried to get smart with me and he was hitting me so I stabbed him out of self-defense. I ran and he had called the cops so I was in juvie for a week it would have been longer but all the other kids told the truth and he got locked up" she said. I hugged her "how the hell have you gone through all this and are still so strong" I asked "ha well in the words of Johnny Cash 'get tough or die" she said. "Yeah I guess" I said just then the guys walked in, Alex walked over to her and hugged her "are you okay" he asked her "what would I have done so that she wouldn't be" I asked. "I wasn't implying that you did anything I assume she told you everything and for most people that would ne a touchy subject so I that sense I was wondering if she was okay" he said staring me down. "Hey stop" Sarah said stepping between us "and yes I'm fine" she said turning to Alex and hugging him again "and he's just trying to make sure I never have to go through anything like that again" she said turning to me. "Okay so what happened" Ashley asked she walked over to all of them and showed them her scars "I was abused in my last home, stabbed some duded and went to juvie" she said "wait what" CC asked. She went on to tell them the whole story once she was finished Sammi pulled her into a hug "what did you mean when you said you couldn't stand to watch it happen to the other kids" she asked "I would rather go through it then somebody else and if I have the option I won't hesitate to take it, I've gone through enough a little more won't kill me" Sarah said "Jesus Christ you're noble" CC said.

Sarah's POV

I was sitting on the couch leaning against Alex I couldn't believe I had told them everything besides Alex and a few social workers they were the only ones that know everything about me. "Hey Alex what do you want for your birthday" I asked "I have everything I need right here" he said wrapping his arms around me "fuck you Alex you're making the rest of us look bad" CC said. "Sorry but it's true" Alex said and I leaned up and kissed him "but seriously what do you want" I asked. He smirked and said "you and more condoms" and he kissed me as Andy threw a pillow. We didn't stop "get a room" Jake said "okay" I said running to my room with Alex behind me.

We collapsed on the bed and started making out "god I want you" eh said against my lips "oh really if my family wasn't here I would" I said. We continued kissing and he was doing everything that turns me on, he kissed my weak spot and rubbed his knee against my crotch. "Stop trying to seduce me" I said "is it working" he asked "maybe" I said and he pushed his knee up harder. "Oh fuck, fine but we have to be really quiet" I said "okay" he said as he started undressing eager to begin. He ripped his shirt off and then as I took my bikini top off he tore my pants off and started kissing me as I palmed him through his jeans getting him hard. Once he was he moaned as I unbuttoned his pants, when they were off he slipped his fingers into my bottoms and took them off. "You're so wet" he said kissing my inner thigh and leaving a trail of wet kisses up my body he pulled a condom on and I arched my back gasping as he entered me. "Okay we have to be really quick and quiet "okay" he said as he started slamming himself into me. I was the one having a hard time being quiet, after awhile his thrusts started getting sloppy. He collapsed off of me "you're amazing" he said "I didn't do shit I just laid there while you did all the work" I said "still you're great" he said kissing me.

I am so sorry I know I haven't updated in forever and this is short sorry.