Chapter 4

( remember this is fiction I don't think any of the characters would do this I like all of them and am just trying to give you a good story to read)

Sarah's POV

I have to go to school today I avoided Alex he kept trying to talk to me in class but I just ignored him. When I got to lunch all eyes were on me as Sophia walked up to me. "I am sick of being harassed for kissing him okay I kissed him to hurt you he never laid a hand on me except to push me away okay everyone I don't like him I just wanted to hurt her" she said walking away.

I saw Alex over in the corner and ran to him and kissed him passionately "I am so sorry I tried so hard to tell you the truth" he said "no I am sorry for not believing you" I said kissing him again "I love you" he said "I love you too will you take me back" I asked "I never let you go" he said giving me back my ring.

We got out early so we went and hung out at my place we ran through the door but we were stopped by Andy. "Whoa I thought you were pissed at him" he said "I was but it turns out there was just a bitch that tried to hurt me through him he didn't do anything wrong" I said "okay go but door open" he said "no problem just don't walk by" I said running into my room.

We fell on the bed and started making out and I put on my iPod so they wouldn't hear us. "I missed you so much" he said "I never stopped thinking about you" I said. We made out for a little bit longer and he started putting his hand up my shirt and played with my boobs. "I am sorry we can't" I said "I have no problem just doing this it's fine really, besides I don't want to with your dad in the house" he said and I giggled.

In the time that we were kissing the guys had shown up and after awhile Ashley walked by "get some dude" he said we both flipped him off not breaking the kiss. I started kissing his neck and found his sensitive spot when I kissed there he let out a throaty moan he then flipped me over and found my sensitive spot I gasped and moaned his name.

Then CC walked in "okay make your dad feel better and go hangout on the couch" he said "fine" I sighed. We went out and sat on the couch he sat on the end and I put my feet up and cuddled into his chest and he put his arm around me. "Nice hickeys" Ashley said we looked at each other and sure enough we both had hickeys. We laughed and Andy looked really uncomfortable "yeah can we not talk about that right now" he said "will you relax it's not like I had my shirt off or he had his pants down" I said. He cringed "yeah be happy we were only kissing" I said "hey did you tell him yet" Andy asked "tell me what" Alex asked "um they go on tour in Europe next week and when school gets out I am gonna go with them" I said. "That's cool when do you leave" he asked "a week into summer vacation" I said "oh well at least we will have some time together" he said and kissed me. Andy threw a pillow at us "really, you are childish" I said "I know, what happened to boys are stupid" he asked "they still are but they have their moments" I said kissing Alex again. Andy went to throw another pillow but  caught it and whipped it back at him never breaking the kiss. I had to laugh though when CC went "Oh you just got served by your daughter"

It was the day I was leaving for Europe I was hanging out with Alex all day and then he was gonna take me to the airport. I had an hour before my plane left "hey I forgot something at the house" I said "okay lets go get it" Alex said.

I got to the house and went to grab my family picture I was walking down the hallway when I heard someone laughing. As I got closer to their room I recognized Juliet's but their was someone else there too and it was a male's laugh. I peeked through the door and saw Juliet on top of some guy naked. Thankfully they didn't see me and I quietly ran out to the car "what happened" Alex asked "we need to go" I said and he started driving. "What happened back there" he asked again "Juliet is cheating on Andy" I said "what" he asked shocked "I heard laughter and went to their room and saw her on top of some guy and she was naked" I said "you have to tell Andy" Alex said "I know but I don't want to wreck the tour" I said "he needs to know" "I know I just have to wait for the right time to tell him" I said.